Just my thoughts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just my thoughts

Uggykurky

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Lat's face it our offense sucked bad last year. Predictable,predictable,predictable. This year we dont even know what we're going to do on offense. I'm thinking that's got to be a good thing. If Feeley matures fast, and I really like the 2 tight end formation. Conrad lost 19lbs in the off season. I see us having alot of sucess with the underneath passing, and the deeper routes (feeley at qb) This team has heart and a favorable schedule for a change. Even Wanny is getting upset with the offense. We're going to open it up. The defense is going to be sick. Like it or not Adewale isn't going anywhere. Chester is in awesome shape. We have better depth a lb. We have a sick secondary with depth. All our offense has to do is be efficient, and we're good.

atleast 10 wins

These guys are winners, and they'll show it.

Uggykurky said:
Lat's face it our offense sucked bad last year. Predictable,predictable,predictable. This year we dont even know what we're going to do on offense. I'm thinking that's got to be a good thing. If Feeley matures fast, and I really like the 2 tight end formation. Conrad lost 19lbs in the off season. I see us having alot of sucess with the underneath passing, and the deeper routes (feeley at qb) This team has heart and a favorable schedule for a change. Even Wanny is getting upset with the offense. We're going to open it up. The defense is going to be sick. Like it or not Adewale isn't going anywhere. Chester is in awesome shape. We have better depth a lb. We have a sick secondary with depth. All our offense has to do is be efficient, and we're good.

atleast 10 wins

These guys are winners, and they'll show it.

Yeah, I agree, and I think most people are thinking/Hoping for this. However, I do think Fiedler will give the best chance to get far into the playoffs. I dont think Feeley has enough experience to lead a team for a whole season. Then again, he may show something in preseason, but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom