Just ordered my custom made Tannehill jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just ordered my custom made Tannehill jersey

I have 2 Jerseys and only bought them after those players were something. Marino(got for xmas in Junior High) and ZT.

No way will I put money down at this time for anyone on the roster, except maybe for Long. And that would only be after he is signed long term.

I have 2 Jerseys and only bought them after those players were something. Marino(got for xmas in Junior High) and ZT.

No way will I put money down at this time for anyone on the roster, except maybe for Long. And that would only be after he is signed long term.

Yeah the only one i ever had was Marino and if i ever got another one i think i'd leave the last name on the back of it blank and just have a No one on it.

I have the worst luck with phins jerseys... The last three I bought, Welker, Culpepper and Marshall. I think that may be a sign that I need to stop buying jerseys

They just started making the new style NIKE jerseys over here in Korea. I ordered a custom made TANNEHILL jersey with the home and away jersey split down the middle (they are sick looking). Hand sewn name and number, not the cheap iron ons! 38 bucks! I will post the pics in 2 weeks when I pick it up!
you can just find it out here

http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro6112.Html

Back
Top Bottom