Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and...... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and......

Shame your that broke UK. I feel for you. Maybe use it on food or something. For someone who makes crazy money at the age of 25 I can blow 1,000$ on a jersey and not take a hit. And thats something to be said in a horrid U.S economy.

College degrees pay off people!

and for an extra 100$ you could have got the highest grade, which is the authentic elite. for 200$ any player you wanted in any size you wanted. Nows your chance because 200$ is a fairly good price. http://www.nflshop.com/product/inde...hill&sr=1&kw=ryan+tannehill&parentPage=search

$200 is awful for anything sports-gear related. Can we have your job to help pay for this stuff?

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Shame your that broke UK. I feel for you. Maybe use it on food or something. For someone who makes crazy money at the age of 25 I can blow 1,000$ on a jersey and not take a hit. And thats something to be said in a horrid U.S economy.

College degrees pay off people!

It has dick to do with being broke. Some people have different priorities over others.

i have the nike elite jersey and it's prolly my fav quality so far.

Boy What a disappointment!!! I knew I was ordering a replica but I sure wasn't expecting heat pressed vinyl name and numbers! I ordered a $100 jersey from Sports Authority and was expecting it to at least somewhat resemble what is being worn on the field but this is not even close. Over the course of the last few years I was able to order Reebok replicas with sewn on numbers for like $50 and they were far more authentic looking than this jersey will ever be. Buyers beware that apparently you need to order a $300+ Nike jersey to get anything remotely close to resembling what the players are actually wearing this year on the field.:hump:

One of the many reasons I refuse to buy the new jerseys. IMO the best jerseys are teh old Wilson, RA, Starter, and NIke authentic jerseys from the 1990's. They were heavy mesh with everything sewn. I have a Dan Marino Wilson game equipment (authentic) jersey from the 1996 season. It is in GREAT shape (I had one in HS and then bought another one brand new on ebay a couple years back...it was still in the original packaging). I have worn it 5 times I am looking to sell it along with my old Marino books. I will post the jersey in another thread (looking for $125 shipped).

Back
Top Bottom