Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and......

Mine did the same. I have the dri-fit shirt and shorts and they look the same as the day I bought them. I had to screen printed shirts and the print on the front has cracked or fell off and it looks all faded but the Nike logo on the sleeve is fine. I am going to exchange them but it's like how the he'll do you wash these things with out them falling apart.

Turn them inside out while washing...and dont use a dryer to dry them...or dry on low heat..but I would just let them hang dry..

The crazy thing about Nike is that they are supposed to be offering 3 different types of jerseys. The "Game" jersey which has the iron on numbers, nameplate, and logos, the "Limited" jersey which has sewn on numbers, nameplates and logos, and the "Elite" which are the game jerseys.

The problem as of right now the "Limited" jersey is actually limited as to which teams/players you can get that style of jersey in and they are not customizable. Unfortunately the Dolphins do not even have one on their website. For the records sake according to NFL.com neither do the Ravens, Bengals, Broncos, Colts, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Titans, Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers, Giants, Eagles, Seahawks, Rams, Buccaneers, and Redskins.

In fact the only "Limited" jersey's that are available according to NFL.com are; Fred Jackson, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh Cribbs, Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Matt Shaub, Maurice Jones Drew, Tom Brady, Mark Sanchez, Troy Polamalu, Brian Urlacher, Devin Hester, Julius Peppers, Jay Cutler, DeMarcus Ware, Tony Romo, Miles Austin, Jason Witten, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, Matthew Stafford, Aaron Rodhers, Clay Matthews, Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings, Christian Ponder, Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Percy Harvin, Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham, Mark Ingram, Daren Sproles, and Frank Gore.

However, if you go to nike.com they have "Limited" jerseys, for all of the teams many with multiple players however they still don't have customizable one's.

How the hell is this possible that some items are available on certain websites while others are not and no customizable "Limited" jerseys are offered? I should also note that the Reggie Bush "Limited" jersey isn't even available on miamidolphins.com. What a cluster ****. The NFL and Nike need to get their **** together.

this + the fact that the Dolphins will have new jerseys/logo next year makes me think anyone who buys a jersey this year is off their rocker

After looking at the descriptions of the three kinds of jerseys you can get on Nike's website, it sounds like the "Limited" jersey (for $135) would be a decent comparison to what they wear on the field, if you don't want to shell out $250 for an authentic. For $35 extra, it looks a LOT better than the "Game" replica jersey.

This. I've been patiently waiting on the release of the limited jersey, but there has been a big delay on them. They are rolling new ones out weekly at this point and they've already got the Bush one on the Nikey sight. Long appears to be coming soon, but I am waiting on Tannehill. Just be patient, wait for the limited, shell out the extra cash, and there'll be no need for bitching and moaning.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-nfl/cid-1/pid-516751/pgid-516753

This. I've been patiently waiting on the release of the limited jersey, but there has been a big delay on them. They are rolling new ones out weekly at this point and they've already got the Bush one on the Nikey sight. Long appears to be coming soon, but I am waiting on Tannehill. Just be patient, wait for the limited, shell out the extra cash, and there'll be no need for bitching and moaning.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-nfl/cid-1/pid-516751/pgid-516753

From the description it sounds like only the numbers are stitched on.

I just bought a heap of jerseys from china. Got 11 of them delivered to Australia for $240. 1 x wake, 1 new style tanny, a pouncey and 8 others from different teams including baseball shirts. All numbers and names are sewn on and for the $, they look pretty good. The only thing I am not a big fan of is the new replica nikes. I prefer the older style and cut. The new style sizing seems a bit smaller compared to the old reebok knockoffs.

website is www.jerseys21cn.com

there after sales communications are excellent. If they are out of stock they eemail you and keep in contact during the sales procedures.

A few years back I bought an authentic Ronnie Brown jersey for a tad over $20 (this was while he was in his prime) from a Chinese website. It was fantastic, they still sell authentic replicas for the same price.

A few years back I bought an authentic Ronnie Brown jersey for a tad over $20 (this was while he was in his prime) from a Chinese website. It was fantastic, they still sell authentic replicas for the same price.

If it's made in China, it's not authentic.

ive said it before in the jersey talks last few months, i hate the nike jerseys, they are not big people friendly, i liked the reeboks alot better. i prob wont buy another nike jersey unless i lose like ummm 200 pounds

Boy What a disappointment!!! I knew I was ordering a replica but I sure wasn't expecting heat pressed vinyl name and numbers! I ordered a $100 jersey from Sports Authority and was expecting it to at least somewhat resemble what is being worn on the field but this is not even close. Over the course of the last few years I was able to order Reebok replicas with sewn on numbers for like $50 and they were far more authentic looking than this jersey will ever be. Buyers beware that apparently you need to order a $300+ Nike jersey to get anything remotely close to resembling what the players are actually wearing this year on the field.:hump:

Not true at all. Nike Game jersey is screen print 100$, the Nike limited jersey is semi sewn (just 1 layer not double or triple as some teams have), the Nike Elite http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12772505&cagpspn=pla&CAWELAID=1307901293 is the highest priced 2-300$ which is equal to a 100% authentic jersey featuring all features like sweat pockets, triple twill kiss-cut numbers and name ex... They are nothing like whats worn by players, nor even close. But for whats avaliable for retail I would save all money and buy a cheap game worn jersey by a lesser player, this way you get great quality and cool hit marks.

Back
Top Bottom