Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and......

I'm not really a fan of the new Nike jerseys. I like the colors better because they seem to pop more but the jerseys just seem to look cheap to me :idk:

because those nike jerseys were made in a sweat shop by a bunch of starving 12 yr old kids

I'll buy my Tannehill jersey and Dolphin gear once they change the logo & jersey. I remember how much it sucked buying all kinds of gear when they changed the logo the last time. I'll hold out til next offseason to stock up.

Return it and inform them if there's any problem or handling charges you will start bad mouthing their fins jerseys online wherever those products get rated by users (with accompanying incriminating photos of how bogus they are).

Return it and inform them if there's any problem or handling charges you will start bad mouthing their fins jerseys online wherever those products get rated by users (with accompanying incriminating photos of how bogus they are).

If they are that poorly made, then return them and badmouth them online. They should not continue to sell crap.

I'll buy my Tannehill jersey and Dolphin gear once they change the logo & jersey. I remember how much it sucked buying all kinds of gear when they changed the logo the last time. I'll hold out til next offseason to stock up.

Thats what I'm going to do but get it personalized. I'm not ok with wearing another man's name on my back.

To be honest, I would just go Chinese. You can probably find a decent, plain jersey to start with and then once you get it you can find a shop to add the tackle twill bits to make it look real. I can't stand screen printed jerseys. They're great for kids but no adult should have one if they plan on keeping it nice for a long time.

Check out cheapjerseys.us I just got my authentic Nike Elite Tannehill jersey. So sick. I got my gf a reggie bush one also and I think my total was like 71 bucks shipped. Took about 10 days to come in but soo worth it. I was super impressed.

photo.jpgphoto-1.jpg

It's funny but I bought from some China site recently -- I got an Orange Dansby jersey, and a "Home" Vontae Davis jersey. Within days of receipt, Vontae was relegated to the slot. I probably don't need to tell you about my Brandon Marshall or Ronnie Brown jerseys.

The new Nike jerseys suck, and are more expensive then Reebok's.

I like the new jerseys, my daughters need new jerseys thinking Tannehill and Wake. I will probably get a Tannehill or I was thinking a Clay or Miller to be different. The only thing that sucks is they are changing things next year.

Go to tarajersey.com, you can get any jersey you want for 42 dollars. It takes like 2 or 3 weeks to get here from China, but they are authentic jerseys and look great!

I got my Brandon Marshall white and Reggie bush orange from a china site last. They were well made and cost me under $70 total. No way I dish out $200+ on authentic jerseys. Especially for players not guaranteed to be on the team in 2 years.

The crazy thing about Nike is that they are supposed to be offering 3 different types of jerseys. The "Game" jersey which has the iron on numbers, nameplate, and logos, the "Limited" jersey which has sewn on numbers, nameplates and logos, and the "Elite" which are the game jerseys.

The problem as of right now the "Limited" jersey is actually limited as to which teams/players you can get that style of jersey in and they are not customizable. Unfortunately the Dolphins do not even have one on their website. For the records sake according to NFL.com neither do the Ravens, Bengals, Broncos, Colts, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Titans, Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers, Giants, Eagles, Seahawks, Rams, Buccaneers, and Redskins.

In fact the only "Limited" jersey's that are available according to NFL.com are; Fred Jackson, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh Cribbs, Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Matt Shaub, Maurice Jones Drew, Tom Brady, Mark Sanchez, Troy Polamalu, Brian Urlacher, Devin Hester, Julius Peppers, Jay Cutler, DeMarcus Ware, Tony Romo, Miles Austin, Jason Witten, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, Matthew Stafford, Aaron Rodhers, Clay Matthews, Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings, Christian Ponder, Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Percy Harvin, Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham, Mark Ingram, Daren Sproles, and Frank Gore.

However, if you go to nike.com they have "Limited" jerseys, for all of the teams many with multiple players however they still don't have customizable one's.

How the hell is this possible that some items are available on certain websites while others are not and no customizable "Limited" jerseys are offered? I should also note that the Reggie Bush "Limited" jersey isn't even available on miamidolphins.com. What a cluster ****. The NFL and Nike need to get their **** together.

Back
Top Bottom