Just Relax, There's Plenty Of Qb's In Next Years Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Relax, There's Plenty Of Qb's In Next Years Draft

TheLEGEND13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Look,I Know ppl. are worried about the qb position but like saban said"HE HOPES TO HAVE AN OVER ACHIEVING TEAM". He doesn't plan on winning the superbowl this year,just show a good amount of improvement.Next year in the draft you will see some qb's on the board like a MARCUS VICK,he's been in some trouble but saban will take chances.Maybe Eric Ainge or THE QB from TEXAS.It's just a matter of time and we will be back in contention,so be patient.

So many people are against Feeley or Frerotte, or both. The point is that we're not making a super bowl run this year and if Feeley doesn't pan out, we can draft a stud next year.

We can hope that some college QBs step up and make it adecent QB class, but by all accounts this one is currently weak.

this yrs class definatly isnt weak you have 3 potential first rd picks and a group of guys that if they come out can go from early 2nd to 4th

TheLEGEND13 said:
Look,I Know ppl. are worried about the qb position but like saban said"HE HOPES TO HAVE AN OVER ACHIEVING TEAM". He doesn't plan on winning the superbowl this year,just show a good amount of improvement.Next year in the draft you will see some qb's on the board like a MARCUS VICK,he's been in some trouble but saban will take chances.Maybe Eric Ainge or THE QB from TEXAS.It's just a matter of time and we will be back in contention,so be patient.
Marcus Vick is not going pro next year :rolleyes:

I love it when people come out of nowhere to post such enlightening info to us all here....

ScrepsMJ said:
**** that. we are gonna make a Super Bowl run this year

Sure why not my thoughts exactly !!!! and I cant fathom why anyone would have there eyes on texas' qb vince young have you actually watched the guy play ???? has great speed ??? but could not hit the broad side of a barn from 15 yards away .

leinart and Jacobs are the only ones who would go in the 1st today. Everybody else is hopefuls. Every year you have guys with potential. That doesn't make it a strong class.

rafael said:
leinart and Jacobs are the only ones who would go in the 1st today. Everybody else is hopefuls. Every year you have guys with potential. That doesn't make it a strong class.

whitehurst is definatly a first rd pick at qb and the class is not strong but it also isnt weak

Dolfan4life34 said:
whitehurst is definatly a first rd pick at qb and the class is not strong but it also isnt weak

Maybe it's just me but im not so sure that i would classify whitehurst as a definit first round choice . There are going to be very very very few "first round" qb's in this draft.

rafael said:
We can hope that some college QBs step up and make it adecent QB class, but by all accounts this one is currently weak.

Agreed, every year a lot of QB's come out but it doesn't mean they are good.

Maybe some will develop this year and improve this class, but right now it doesn't look strong at all.

BlueFin said:
Agreed, every year a lot of QB's come out but it doesn't mean they are good.

Maybe some will develop this year and improve this class, but right now it doesn't look strong at all.

You hit the nail on the head . every year lots of qb's come out and seems that most well maybe not most but lots are generally flops . even if they were the sh*t in college . Imo just because your one of the top 3-4 qb's coming out of the college ranks doesnt mean that your first day draft pontential .

I strongly agree just a weak class in general this year.

Back
Top Bottom