Just Rod Woodson Giving Dan Marino His Due Respect. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Rod Woodson Giving Dan Marino His Due Respect.

Woodson knows what he’s talking about....Manning, Brady and Bree’s...just to mention a few...did not break records until the 2007 rules changes that opened up the passing game.

It’s unfair to Dan...but those in the know...know the difference.

Woodson knows what he’s talking about....Manning, Brady and Bree’s...just to mention a few...did not break records until the 2007 rules changes that opened up the passing game.

It’s unfair to Dan...but those in the know...know the difference.

Absolutely! Dan was the greatest and if he would have destroyed defenses with todays rules.

Danny C. Marino is the GOAT. There is no one in this modern era that can do what he used to do. NO ONE!!!! Super Bowl Ring alludes him because he did not have a great supporting cast around him. If Danny was 30 now with the rules I say he would have at least 7. People say you need to win the Super Bowl to be considered a GOAT. You know what I them, go watch the 14-2 Season in 1984. Go there and you will find the GOAT no one is better EVER. PERIOD!!!!

Thanks. One quote and I'll laugh at Rod Woodson for the rest of my life

435 yards per game all season long and you still come up short

Disregard

It sounds good

This is not the first time he's said that either. And he was right each time.

Even Montana's coach, Bill Walsh, is on record saying that Montana was a system QB, and that Marino was the system. Walsh used to talk about Marino in glowing terms. Walsh believed Dan Marino was the greatest QB ever … and Bill Walsh knew football, coached Joe Montana, Steve Young, and Ken Anderson, all very good QB's. Yet none of them could compare with Marino. Walsh spoke glowingly of the one time he watched film with Marino, and it was clear that Walsh was awe-struck with Marino.

DM was what MJ was to NBA. I truly miss watching him in the shotgun effortlessly slinging the pig around.Ive suffered so much since his departure.
Super bowl aspirations are long gone. Making the playoffs are equivalent to winning the super bowl nowadays. Although this year I feel confident we will overthrow the Pats.But then again I always am confident in week 2 only to be let down the sorrowing path towards the end. So trying to not get my hopes up too much. 2-0 would bring back some 72 feels though even though I wasnt born till 84.

Back
Top Bottom