Just saw Houston vs Cowboys clips on ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just saw Houston vs Cowboys clips on ESPN

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Houston OL didn't look too good, Carr sacked again, up the middle, if they don't fix that, he might set a record for sacks in one game against us..btw Cowboys 20, Houston 7, TD caught by A. Johnson, the rookie from Miami..Car does throw a nice bomb when given time. They also flash our scrimage, shown McKnight's catch and Simmons. Of course they showed Calico...You know I had mixed emotions watching Calico today, knowing we could have had him. In the end, I think we made the right choice.

Carr is a great player. He's going to light it up as soon as they get a line in front of him.

But right now, he's going to take another beating this year. JT and Co are going to eat them alive.

I just hope he can hold up long enough to wait for that OL. It is sad to see some of these qbs get the crap beaten out of them and not thrive in this leauge. And Know that if they were with a decent to good team they would be tearing it up.

I think their offensive line actually got worse this year. I know they lost Ryan Young, and I don't think they signed anyone.

I agree with both posts.

The Texans line certainly got worse. To begin with, the line is very young and relatively inexpienced. They lost Ryan Young and never got anything out of Boselli. This forces their RT to move back to the left side and their LG to move to RT. Now they've got a LT who was picked up in the supplemental draft last year. And the Chester Pitts remains out of position at LT. The left side of that line will likely be a gaping hole.

I feel bad for David Carr. It might sound odd, but I really wish that Texans line would get good in a hurry. I think we're all football fans here. And we love to see great players play the game to the best of their abilities. Hopefully Carr can hang on.

It's really a shame because the Texans organization is classy from top to bottom and you want to see them do well. Carr has all the tools and now has some weapons to work with, and that defense does a remarkable job given how much they're on the field. If they could get an offensive line and cut Carr's sack total down to the 40's, Houston could win 7 or 8 games.

Back
Top Bottom