Just Saw This Tidbit...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Saw This Tidbit......

I have a weird feeling that dak doesn't end up back with Dallas. Right now I'm 50/50 thinking Brady might actually end up there. I know it might sound a bit crazy.

That would be something. I can't imagine Dallas would risk the future on a one year deal for Brady just for a shot at a SB. They are supposed to have 80+ Mil in cap space this year. Dak just put up 4,900 yards and 33 TD's. I suppose they could do it if they think they can get a QB at 17. Depends on how much Brady wants I guess.

What does everyone think? Would Flores look at this guy. I know he's had a few minor issues with his character over the last few years, nothing major so they say. He's highly talented and I think he has some mileage left, however I'd rather draft new and go that route. But I know some fin fans in the past expressed interest.
It isn't up to Flores. He is not the GM. However, Miami would shock me if they went after any veteran qb. It seems they are ok with Fitzpatrick. However, if I had to choose a veteran, I would get the different look with Cam. Maybe he catches fire vs a guaranteed 5-6 wins with Fitz

It isn't up to Flores. He is not the GM. However, Miami would shock me if they went after any veteran qb. It seems they are ok with Fitzpatrick. However, if I had to choose a veteran, I would get the different look with Cam. Maybe he catches fire vs a guaranteed 5-6 wins with Fitz

Of course it’s Grier’s decision, but make no mistake Grier would be getting Flores’ input on something like this

Grier signs the papers. Flo and staff make the decision

Besides acting (and dressing) like a clown, what "character issues" ?

Lets see...

1. Stole a laptop at UF.
2. Cheated on tests at UF.
3. Father accepted money donated to his church conveniently from a huge auburn booster 1 month after Cam committed...

But yeah, the reasons to not trade for Cam are because he's a beatup passer who relied on his Derrick Henry level running strength to mask his ridiculously bad touch.

Of course it’s Grier’s decision, but make no mistake Grier would be getting Flores’ input on something like this
Grier signs the papers. Flo and staff make the decision

It appears to be more the former than the latter. Grier is absolutely driving the decision, hes getting Flores + Co's input.

That would be something. I can't imagine Dallas would risk the future on a one year deal for Brady just for a shot at a SB. They are supposed to have 80+ Mil in cap space this year. Dak just put up 4,900 yards and 33 TD's. I suppose they could do it if they think they can get a QB at 17. Depends on how much Brady wants I guess.
I think where ever Brady signs it will be a 3 year deal. I believe Dallas also has over 20 FAs. I can see a team like Chicago or chargers making a serious push for Dak. Dont count the raiders out for dak either. But the main reason is McCarthy. I feel he would much rather a qb style of Brady over dak. Sign Brady, draft a young qb and let him learn under him. But honestly it my pure speculation.

Lets see...

1. Stole a laptop at UF.
2. Cheated on tests at UF.
3. Father accepted money donated to his church conveniently from a huge auburn booster 1 month after Cam committed...

But yeah, the reasons to not trade for Cam are because he's a beatup passer who relied on his Derrick Henry level running strength to mask his ridiculously bad touch.

But no issues after college (10 years ago). As much as he annoys me with his flamboyant antics he has changed his spots, which I respect. He also does A LOT of charity work in Carolina.

It appears to be more the former than the latter. Grier is absolutely driving the decision, hes getting Flores + Co's input.

We disagree. Grier, IMO, will listen to scouts, AND Flo, AND his staff. No GM will put himself in the position of drafting a player over HC's objection, only to see that player fail. Far better to let the HC's decision fail and fire the HC. Grier MAY break a tie, but the biggest vote is the HC and staff

Grier doesn't strike me as the type to enforce his will on someone he hired to do a job. I think he will weigh everyone's opinion and then make a call. That includes Reggie and Marv Allen.

Flores seems pleased to go with Fitz again next year while grooming a young QB.

Cam is not a good fit for that role.

Too much power lead with him the ball carrier has caught up with him

Pass

Back
Top Bottom