Just Saw This Tidbit...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Saw This Tidbit......

EasyRider

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

What does everyone think? Would Flores look at this guy. I know he's had a few minor issues with his character over the last few years, nothing major so they say. He's highly talented and I think he has some mileage left, however I'd rather draft new and go that route. But I know some fin fans in the past expressed interest.

Always liked Cam and his game... but that back & shoulder are pretty damaged, pair that with his violent/aggressive style of play... doesn't work out well.

LOL

We’re in position to grab a true franchise QB in the draft and you want to trade for the shriveled husk of Cam Newton’s corpse?
Anyone but Tua...

This has the Bengals or Bears written all over it, Brown is just stupid enough to make this move and put #1 up for grabs and the Bears while they said they were committed to Tribisky. I can see Nagy saying he would prefer cam. And I think the Bears are short on draft picks so the window is closing fast.

IF fully healthy, something to at least think about. But can he stay healthy? He played the part of a power running back for years and well you have to wonder if that has taken an irreversible toll on his body. And IIRC they allow him to get hit more as a passer compared to others before throwing a flag. Like Shaq getting manhandled more due to his size difference to others.

But, I think Cam is better suited for more of a "win now" team, and not a team like Miami which will need 2 or so years of proper drafting and development before they every thought of acquiring a 30 year old QB to advance further into the playoffs.

I live in NC and after the Joe Brady hire a lot of people on the local radio have been throwing around the idea that Panthers may try to trade Cam Newton and some draft picks to the Bengals for the #1 pick. Bengals then could still draft Herbert, hurts or Love at some point.

Back
Top Bottom