Just say FO to our FO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just say FO to our FO

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
This is really starting to piss me off.. For years we have suffered thru their ineptness and this year aint getting any better..

We picked up Bush... reportedly for a 4th... ok, that cool, I think I can get excited about that one..

But we let Ochocinco go to the Pats? for what was it..?? a 5th and 6th?? Doesnt Chad like the Miami area and hasnt he publicly stated he would like to play here? That means we should have been the front runner.. You can like Ocho.. or not.. and you can claim he is past his prime... but the bottom line is it would have been an improvement for the team and would have defensive coordinators loosing sleep...

We've lost out again on a chance for an established QB... Kolb, Orton, Young, McNabb, they appear to have all slipped thru out fingers once again..

I keep hearing praise about Ireland and how he negotiates with an iron fist.. well thats all good and what ever.. but I think we're loosing these possible free agents because Miami is in kaos with no plan to right the ship..

We wont even go into the Harbaugh fiasco...

Man... the season hasnt even started and all I can see is another year of mediocrity... it hurts to be a Dolfan..

Ok... I'm stepping off my soap box now..

I agree, the most important position on the field and we go after matt moore? Moore is ok as a 2 or a 3 but he's no upgrade over henne. Henne doesn't have it! Mcnabb, Young, and Orton all would be a huge upgrade over Henne. Denver is only asking for a 3rd for Orton.... How many 3rd rd picks are even on teams after a few seasons, a good starting qb is well worth a 3rd rd pick. It's not like we're playing in the nfc or afc west where henne or moore would get us to 8-8 and win the division.

I just don't understand what the FO is doing. It seems like they don't care what happens with this season and there jobs. Will we be left to blow this thing up again and start over with another regime?

I agree, the most important position on the field and we go after matt moore? Moore is ok as a 2 or a 3 but he's no upgrade over henne. Henne doesn't have it! Mcnabb, Young, and Orton all would be a huge upgrade over Henne. Denver is only asking for a 3rd for Orton.... How many 3rd rd picks are even on teams after a few seasons, a good starting qb is well worth a 3rd rd pick. It's not like we're playing in the nfc or afc west where henne or moore would get us to 8-8 and win the division.

Picks are over valued. We have tons of talent, but we refuse to put a stable signal caller at QB. We are not asking for Marino, just someone who possesses the ability to make us kinda dangerous through the air

I don't know which part of the OP I should address first. The fact Miami "let" Ochocinco go to the Pats as if they had a say in the move or the fact that you mention Kolb first in your list of established qbs.

Our FO...well..it's what we should have expected. It's ridiculous how the Jets are in serious talks for Nnamdi, and they are asking their own players to restructure their deals to land him. While here in Miami, we won't give up a 3rd to get an upgrade to the most important position on the field. Ugh this is crap. I just hope the Broncos release Orton, and we still find a way to land him. I won't keep my breath held.

Probably same people praising this FO when they landed Marshall/Dansby. I would've liked Mcnabb, VY can **** off, and how is Kolb better than Henne? Let's go over the entire 4 games he's played in. I can agree with the Ocho Cinco statement a bit.

Totally Ridiculous!!!!!

This has been an ongoing saga and it is totally ridiculous and unbelieveable. This front office has done NOTHING to help get this team to the next level. Why are they happy with a mediocre team? Not saying that the whole team is like that, we have several needs that we NEED IMMEDIATELY, but they don't seem to give a dang. We need to have someone with some bucks step up and buy this team away from Ross and the goofs he has running the show, they DO NOT CARE. If they did THEY WOULD HAVE MADE THE MOVES NECESSARY THIS YEAR. What is this for Ross a tax deduction? this team reminds me of the Cleveland team in the movie "Major League". Hmmmm, who else sees the comparison?

it comes from the top fellas - http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/29/2336634/dolphins-owner-says-miami-will.html

the bad news is that this wont be solved with one regime change - Ross will drive us right to the depths of the NFL year after year.

Got bad news for you . . . this organization has been passing on franchise QB's well before Stephen Ross got here . . . in fact, if Ross is smart enough to put the reigns on trading away a 2nd round pick for an average QB like Kyle Orton with the history this franchise has of trading 2nd round picks for average QBs . . . then good for him. Ross knows whats up . . . Chad Henne gets one more shot and if not . . . bring in big named Bill Cowher and the opportunity at a franchise QB in the 2012 draft.

This is really starting to piss me off.. For years we have suffered thru their ineptness and this year aint getting any better..

We picked up Bush... reportedly for a 4th... ok, that cool, I think I can get excited about that one..

But we let Ochocinco go to the Pats? for what was it..?? a 5th and 6th?? Doesnt Chad like the Miami area and hasnt he publicly stated he would like to play here? That means we should have been the front runner.. You can like Ocho.. or not.. and you can claim he is past his prime... but the bottom line is it would have been an improvement for the team and would have defensive coordinators loosing sleep...

We've lost out again on a chance for an established QB... Kolb, Orton, Young, McNabb, they appear to have all slipped thru out fingers once again..

I keep hearing praise about Ireland and how he negotiates with an iron fist.. well thats all good and what ever.. but I think we're loosing these possible free agents because Miami is in kaos with no plan to right the ship..

We wont even go into the Harbaugh fiasco...

Man... the season hasnt even started and all I can see is another year of mediocrity... it hurts to be a Dolfan..

Ok... I'm stepping off my soap box now..

This is the best and most dead on post i have read on fh in a while, i agree with you 100%, its time get a coach in here that has a proven trackrecord, im tired of "parcells guys" that havent done anything and college coaches who cant handle the nfl. Lets get a real coach here and turn this place around...the talent is almost all there if we can get a qb that doesnt play at a college level 1 more pass rusher and 1 more wr i think we are fine. Give me gruden or cowher or someone likethat and this team is in good shape...but unfortunately none of this ever happens and we all get our hopes up before anyone proves themselves. Im done hyping up everythin he phins do only to get let down...im going with a more laid back wait an see approach

The WORST part is not the mismanagement and perpetual mistakes... It is the absolute REFUSAL to correct ANY of those mistakes!!!

Back
Top Bottom