Just some Fin news from CBSsportsline.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just some Fin news from CBSsportsline.com

Dolfan99847

Practice Squad
Reaction score
WARNING: Some news is old

The Dolphins will invite the University of Miami's Antrel Rolle to team headquarters, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Miami owns the No. 2 pick. ... Patrick Surtain may have agreed in principle to a deal with the Chiefs, but a trade to Kansas City is still on hold, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. The Miami Herald is reporting that new coach Nick Saban will not trade Surtain at a discount. ... The Miami Herald reports that the Dolphins want a second-round pick. ... Charles Lee, who played with the Bucs last season, is expected to meet with the Dolphins on Thursday, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. ... Running back Ricky Williams misses football, which is what he told some friends, who relayed the information to the Miami Herald, which reported it on Wednesday. Saban has said that Williams is welcomed back if he agrees to take the appropriate measures to deal with his substance-abuse issue. ... The Dolphins, who own the No. 2 pick, will work out several prospects in the weeks leading up to the draft. Georgia's Thomas Davis and Auburn's Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams are players the team will meet with. ... The New York Daily News reports that receiver Ike Hilliard, who lives in South Florida in the offseason, could sign with the Dolphins. Hilliard may lose out to David Boston if the Dolphins decide to re-sign him after releasing him in a cost-cutting move.

Str8 from cbssportsline.com rumor mill

I really hope that we dont take Rolle if we just have one 1st rounder.

Well it says Lee on Thursday, do they mean yesterday or next Thursday?

I thought it was Monday.

true........ol' news......but thxs for the refresher

well i just heard that the 49ers have signed boston today ,so boston wont be back it would be better to draft a younger and faster wr than bring in another vet . go edwards, go campbell , go morency, and dont tell to go home because , i am already home.

the great mercury is at it agian
what next ? designing the most powerful fantasy football team and a new police proof truck is what is next.:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom