just speculating but... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just speculating but...

Dang, that would make it like a 7 hour trip for me. That's the closest game for me this year though. Tennessee is about a 8 hour drive or so.

you had to drive thru richmond when you got off of 85 i believe and onto 95 north so dc is not far at all from baltimore...it may be 2 1/2 hrs for me being in richmond

don't wuss out...lol

good points...i think we'll recoup at least one of those 2nds though...either this year or next year

This year will be a stretch, this draft is as loaded as I've seen, no-one will want to part with second round picks, IMO.

Next year I think we will have a rookie wage scale, and so the draft may be slimmer, with less underclassmen wanting to come out. So we have a better chance at recouping that pick.

you had to drive thru richmond when you got off of 85 i believe and onto 95 north so dc is not far at all from baltimore...it may be 2 1/2 hrs for me being in richmond

don't wuss out...lol
Dude, I will freakin be there. AND WE WILL NOT LOSE!

This year will be a stretch, this draft is as loaded as I've seen, no-one will want to part with second round picks, IMO.

Next year I think we will have a rookie wage scale, and so the draft may be slimmer, with less underclassmen wanting to come out. So we have a better chance at recouping that pick.

it really depends...if we trade ronnie brown on draft night we might get a 2nd... or if we trade down from #12 we could for sure...

i kinda think that because a lot of draft deals are pretty much agreed upon prior to the draft if the right target is there for a team to come up and get that parcells and ireland may have made this trade knowing that there was a good shot that someone was willing to come up for a player and we get our 2nd back...

maybe...maybe not...

but there are a few names that if they get to us someone may be very interested...qbs are always players teams trade up for and if clausen gets to us to trump san fran at #13 we may get action...a few other guys also...dez bryant might could make it to us and someone want to come up and get him knowing we have marshall and are interested in trading down...

you never know...

Back
Top Bottom