Just to let everyone know... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just to let everyone know...

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
BigDoug and Quizlet won't be posting in this forum any longer... or for a while because I changed their settings not allowing them to post in this forum. However, they are still able to post in General NFL forum and the Smack forum.

I've talked to a few of the moderators, and have spoken to a few members, and all of them agree... those two were making mindless posts or constantly ruining good topics with smack.

Thank You AJ! If I had to read 1 more post from Quizlet I was going to gouge out my own eyes. I am all for talking smack if you can back up what you are saying with actuall facts or knowledge of the game, but that fool would just spew garbage out of mouth over and over again.

Yes AJ thanks so much, It was really annoying having Piglet spewing forth his constant crap. I mean I understand him being happy that his team won, and maybe even wanting to rub it in to his most hated rivals... But the extent of it was getting really sad. I mean it was like he was spending his whole day trying to find negative stuff to put on the board just to piss people off, and thats pretty pathetic, especially almost a week after "the game".

So thanks again.

I'll triple that emotion about those 2. It was truly getting rediculous.. thanks again AJ.

Somebody on the smack forum said that "Quizless" has been banned from all the Buffalo boards too. Go figure.

He has been banned from ALL the Bills boards.

He will be back, he's pretty good with the computer stuff and reappears with a new IP every now and then.

I heard that he gets banned a lot, I heard from someone that he got banned from a Texans board.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
Get gets thrown out of every place he goes.

Like the Fish in the playoffs j/k

Or like the Bills in the Super Bowl;)

Hay Sugar, It's been awhile, Things are real busy with my buissness:cool: , lots of flooring to be installed around these parts.

Bravo!!
Thanks AJ!! Now keep your eye on Hoover.

I applaud you for keeping this forum the way it should be. This is a Dolphin forum. The packer fans are the standard by which all others hsould be judged. They have been excellent in their knowledge and with great respect for the game.

Thanks again for making this the best forum in the NFL!

Thank you, what a great move. These guys were total clowns whos lifes mission was to bum out the good people who visited the site. It was time for house cleaning. I'm grateful.

Back
Top Bottom