Just to show you what is bein said on the KC boards | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just to show you what is bein said on the KC boards

I am a Chiefs fan and read most of the Chiefs boards. Most fans are perfectly happy with trading our 2nd for Surtain. The only ones that don't are either really conservative or completely irrational. They think, despite all evidence to the contrary, that we will be able to get a day one impact defense starter with the 2nd round pick. In the last 10 years the Chiefs have gotten one probowl out of all their 2nd round picks. The Chiefs are horrible at selecting 2nd round picks.

well bryan allen, football season isnt during the summer and buffalo and detroit are two teams that came to mind when thinking of teams close to canada, thats why i said those two.... besides, a lot of people vacation to florida, not just canadians (if that is true) and if that were a reason, you still have the bucs and jags to choose from, so.....

and im glad i could start up some originality chub, this board definately needs it... im tired of reading the same crap everytime i get on here

DcRy82 said:
haha, this is off subject, but what is it with all of the canadian fin fans? i used to be good friends with this guy i worked with who was a canadian fin fan...so i was just curious as to all the interest they get from up there. i would think there would be more detroit, or buffalo fans than anything.
I just love NFL football and the fins are my team :D

musphinzfan said:
its gonna take another pick/player and their 2nd for Surtain.

Actually I'd be good with just their 2nd. Seems like we wont be getting much else, and he'll just leave next year for nothing. Also, we need the cap room BADLY.

Quote from the Kansas City board,

"has anyone heard rumors of a blockbuster trade with miami......surtain AND their #2 for our #15 and 2nd rounder???? its circulating over at warpaint board."

Man that would be a terrible trade along the lines of a Wannstedt and Spielman trade!
It certainly would be a block buster for KC but a knucklebeater for Miami.

Quote from the Kansas City board,

"has anyone heard rumors of a blockbuster trade with miami......surtain AND their #2 for our #15 and 2nd rounder???? its circulating over at warpaint board."

I would do this trade if they threw in their 1st rounder for next year. That would be a good deal for both sides, and we would still have a first this year and a second plus two firsts next year.

Back
Top Bottom