Just to show you what is bein said on the KC boards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just to show you what is bein said on the KC boards

not tryin to start any speculations like alot of you "posting veterans" hate, but i just figured i'd show you what the KC fans are sayin/thinkin.

I try to go to the Chefs-Broncos game every year at Mile High...great rivalry. The Chefs really need a D-Back....Vollek of Tennessee looked like Dan Marino the way he was throwing it on them on a Monday Night Game late last year. Dick Vermeil is gonna break out the kleenex if he gets Surtain....or even if he doesn't. :D

I like this one.... :roflmao:

ChiefOkoye35 Posted: Mar 26, 2005 01:26 PM Quote
in the last 60 days
has anyone heard rumors of a blockbuster trade with miami......surtain AND their #2 for our #15 and 2nd rounder???? its circulating over at warpaint board.

haha, this is off subject, but what is it with all of the canadian fin fans? i used to be good friends with this guy i worked with who was a canadian fin fan...so i was just curious as to all the interest they get from up there. i would think there would be more detroit, or buffalo fans than anything.

Wesley (if he gets a fire under his @$$) will win the starting FS spot. Woods may find himself out of the picture. Miami surely does not want one of our safeties. In the end we will prolly give up the 2nd now that we have a 3rd or maybe give up the 3rd and a 5th...we have 3 of them. Only time will tell, but the trade will not involve players from KC, just picks.

this guy is the realistic one

landshark44 said:
seems like the cheifs fans want to give us a second rounder for pat, whats the holdup

Well I'd have to say the hold up is that the fans don't make those kinda decisions. :wink:

ChiefOkoye35 said:
has anyone heard rumors of a blockbuster trade with miami......surtain AND their #2 for our #15 and 2nd rounder???? its circulating over at warpaint board.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

In the words of the late Rick James..."Cocaines a hell of a drug."

DcRy82 said:
haha, this is off subject, but what is it with all of the canadian fin fans? i used to be good friends with this guy i worked with who was a canadian fin fan...so i was just curious as to all the interest they get from up there. i would think there would be more detroit, or buffalo fans than anything.

Could be cause a lot of Canadians vacation or retire to Florida. I am not sure on that being the reason though :)

I am Canadian and I like the Fins also, I loved watching Dan throw and I have been one ever since 85'.

DcRy82 said:

Perfect way to get an original thread started I hope lol!

Back
Top Bottom