Just what is going on? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just what is going on?

Phinzone

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that this is one of the craziest off seasons in dolphins history...

We had a few glaring needs...

WR-signed boston
OL-signed Jeno, and others with potential
Safety- Signed one, onto another

So what's going on? lol. You know, i figured we'd hit OL and WR or QB in the FA, and leave another for Draft, as it sits we have potential at ALL the positions (great job RS!).

At this point, nothing will surprise me guys. I'll probably get flamed for this, but if we traded up for Eli or Gallery, i woudnl't be a bit surprised. Seems we stocked up on cheaper FA prospects, possibly so we don't need so many draft picks, so we might burn them to move up. Or hell, we could move down and just keep adding depth after depth.

Nothing would surprise me..nothing.

I don't think we have the firepower to move up that high. But yes, nothing would surprise me, I just hope it's not a bad surprise (like drafting Clarrett)

TRUE...wow, you took the wind out of my sail........If I hear Eddie moore called first round, I'll crash my elcamino into pro-player and call everyone out.

While I love you optimisum, our OL is still a work in progress, but yes even we talked about our OL last year and Speilman went after them and let go of last year's line..I'm impressed by that move, it was bold and needed...even though every thing hasn't worked out for Speilman in terms of signing the OL he wanted, he has kept going and didn't over pay to get the people..Taits and Woody's deal were clearly way over scale for the positions they play and I'm glad Speilman stop before we mortage the farm, our future and this year's ability to pick up some more weapons and potential stars on OL and D.

Originally posted by Graythreat
TRUE...wow, you took the wind out of my sail........If I hear Eddie moore called first round, I'll crash my elcamino into pro-player and call everyone out.
It's funny because last year, I was praying for Kelley Washington to fall to us. When he was available I was sure we were gonna get Washington, Calico or Boldin.
So the guy on the podium says "with the 49th selection the Miami Dolphins select, from Tennessee (at this point I was SURE it was K. Washington) ......Linebacker Eddie Moore" ----I was like :confused:

Back
Top Bottom