Just wondering | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just wondering

Dr. Tomorrow

Scout Team
Reaction score
I'm just wondering, but what people in the media are allowed to blast the Dolphins. I say this because it doesn't seem that there's anyone on this board that feels any media member ever does us justice. I mean please tell me any moments in the last 20 years that we really deserved any kind of praise. The playoff win against the Colts, getting to the playoffs in 08? Besides that what else is praise worthy. It's easy to pile on Miami because they are so consistently bad and most decisions are and end up being really stupid. This team deserves all the criticism and all the jokes made about them until they win something.

Yeah but didn't we enjoy the media crap on the Jets for a couple years not too long ago?
Did we not revel in their misery and we couldn't wait for more crap to come out and bash the Jets?

Now our feelings are hurt? Bad bad media... :lol: Our fans are as weak as our franchise right now.

7904732-1.gif

Until the dolphins start winning then I think the media has every right to criticize this team.

It's a media reaction to a big market team failing. As a Knicks fan, trust me...it goes with the territory.

I'm not blind to the fact a lot of these people criticizing the Dolphins picked them to be GOOD this year and are currently butthurt. For reference, see Section 1, Column 20, entitled "Every Dolphins Fan On This Message Board"...including myself.

We deserve it, the Jets deserved it. We'll get positive press when we win period

We deserve it, the Jets deserved it. We'll get positive press when we win period

But there will still be those every offseason that get butthurt that we're not "getting the respect we deserve" for our big offseason moves despite the fact that when the season counts this team shows zero improvement (or in the case of this season an alarming regression).

we have to win but also be consistent. Even when this team has been good lately, they blow it in the same season. Also, a playoff win would help.

Back
Top Bottom