Just wondering.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just wondering..

Herdwatcher

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's as simple as this. The Miami Dolphins- 2001 Super Bowl Champions. The goal will be achieved in New Orleans on Sunday, Feburary 3rd. Dolphin football is the greatest.

Thinking out loud on this one,
Do you touch yourself when you say that?

herdwatcher........

Originally posted by Herdwatcher
It's as simple as this. The Miami Dolphins- 2001 Super Bowl Champions. The goal will be achieved in New Orleans on Sunday, Feburary 3rd. Dolphin football is the greatest.

Thinking out loud on this one,
Do you touch yourself when you say that?

All I have to say is that at least we'll be in the playoffs instead of sitting at home watching it on tv. The dolphins have won 2 SB's. How many have the bills won?:lol:

So aqua, you're actually going to the game? I doubt it. You, too, will be watching it on TV. :rolleyes:

He could go to the game. He is only 4 hours from the stadium. :D I would, but I can't afford to go. :( I have all ready hit my limit of 4 games this year. :p

Originally posted by Rude American
Welfare really does sucks.
it does suck working hard to pay for other people to sit home. :mad:

Thanks, 39. Becuase of your heard work I'm getting free booze money. Keep those cheques comin', Uncle Sam!!

Welfare really does sucks.

He must be speaking from experience.......and I must say, miadphan13, a Marino shirt has never looked so good ;) :D

Thanks, 39. Becuase of your heard work I'm getting free booze money. Keep those cheques comin', Uncle Sam!!
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Xenafan
That looks like it was pretty bad...hope you didn't get hurt :(

It was actually my snot nosed twelve year old that wrecked the car. He is starting with the rebellious stage. Luckily he wasn't hurt too bad.

He is a Bills fan. Just to get at his dad. :mad:

Originally posted by finfanny
He is a Bills fan. Just to get at his dad. :mad:
I've already told me 6 year old that he is been given over to foster care if he loses his allegiance to the Fins. :rolleyes:

He already got mad at me and starting :cry: when I told him that I will not root for Chuck Knoblauch on the Royals next year and that he is becoming a Red Sox fan, but that I can take a lot easier than a Bills or Jets or any other team's fan. When he moves out of my house, he can root for another team - at risk of losing his vast inheritence. ;)

Back
Top Bottom