Justin Blackmon @ 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justin Blackmon @ 8

normaniii

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am a big advocate of drafting Kuelchy or DeCastro @ 8.......unless as I said one of the so called big 6 drop. As the draft is getting closer, rumours persist that Rams are leaning towards Fletcher Cox and Jags Stephen Gilmore. How would you feel if Blackmon drops to us at #8. I think he would be perfect for Philbin/Sherman in the WCO.

I think you have to take him but I am personally starting to lean towards M. Floyd as the WR with the most upside in this draft.

If Blackmon (or any of the consensus elite picks) is available at 8 someone will trade up for him. I'd look to deal, otherwise you def take him.

all i know is if i'm sam bradford i'm plum ticked off if my team again decides that a top level wr talent in the draft is not a major priority for us...the wr core in st louis is dreadful...there's not a consistent win player in the group...the best guy is the slot who's name escapes me...if they want bradford to succeed at least give him some damn talent

all i know is if i'm sam bradford i'm plum ticked off if my team again decides that a top level wr talent in the draft is not a major priority for us...the wr core in st louis is dreadful...there's not a consistent win player in the group...the best guy is the slot who's name escapes me...if they want bradford to succeed at least give him some damn talent

Yep agreed. If Blackmon is around at 8, then someone in St Louis should be fired. Bradford has NOTHING to work with. But yes, if he's there at 8, i'd take him, then trade back into the 1st and get Weeden in the 20s. DREAM SCENARIO

i'm not so sure i'd take blackmon over floyd either if its just a talent thing...when blackmon came in at just 6 ft 1 and 207 lbs i was not expecting that...i thought he was bigger than that...blackmon can drop a vertical deep ball with the best of them also...floyd though is just not clean off the field and doesn't play 4.45 fast

They're looking for someone to play next to Kendall Langford

langford as a 43 dt i'm not a fan of...de chris long dt langford de robert quinn and who's the other dts in the current 2 deep???

langford as a 43 dt i'm not a fan of...de chris long dt langford de robert quinn and who's the other dts in the current 2 deep???

They ended the season with Fred Robbins and Justin Bannan as their starting tackles

yeesh i looked it up the current roster on espn.com...trevor laws is a package player they could definitely use a dt...i can see cox in play there...for some reason i thought they had corey liuget last year in the draft but i forgot they chose quinn then...i had mocked liuget to them last year...i think he's in san diego though

still if your bradford your ticked if it goes down that way... cowherd just said blackmon is the best wr since calvin johnson...this is why i think cowherd when it comes to the draft and prospects is a clown...

I've seen Cox and Gilmore climb the boards like fire the last few days. I don't hink it happens though. I still think the top 6 will remain the same and Ingram will go Jax, which leaves me completly clueless on what we do with our pick (as I believe we would have taken Ingram at 8)...

Although the emergence of Cox is a good thing for us in finding a potential trade partner with our 8th pick.

Tannehill or Blackmon?

If both Tannehill and Justin Blackmon are sitting there at 8 who do we take? Sure we need a QB, but Blackmon is gonna be a BEAST in the NFL. Maybe we take blackmon and try and get someone like weeden or osweiler later on? Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom