****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or his own eyes. He can watch the film like the rest of us.

Don't be daft, you know that its not what I'm saying. Of course use one's own eyes. My question for you is why your eyes - and apparently the eyes of other internet users - think your eyes are superior to the eyes of professionals that get paid for their eyes to be right more often than wrong.

So my response stands. Don't take it personally.

According to charting data from Pro Football Focus, Herbert was one of the worst quarterbacks in college football last season when pressured. Among 129 qualified passers, Herbert ranked 124th in negatively graded plays when he was under duress.

Bc Herbert can’t throw to the sidelines. He doesn’t have the strength and accuracy to throw outside the hash. If we are going to take a QB in the first round he better be able to make all the throws

i wasn't gonna bother but damn bro you need a better take than can't make all the throws.

1:50 mark

I am actually not that down on him. However there is a HUGE gap between the top 2 QBs in this draft (Tua and Burrow) and the rest. They have totally within their power to pick one of the top top, if they don't do that and take someone just because he fits the prototype, then they haven't learned anything from all our previous mistakes.

If Herbert ends up being the pick, I will be very pissed off because Tua's there to be had, but I will get behind him, like we all should and hope that this FO knows a lot more than us about picking a QB prospect.

Nobody is down on Hebert. Just TUA is Better QB. The QB that fits what Miami has been missing since Marino was drafted.
I am down on Herbert unless we are talking mid to late first round. I see too many red flags regarding his decision making, inconsistent accuracy, and lack of growth over his career.

His measurables don't impress me as much as those that want him. There is little difference between him being 6'4 and 6'6 in my mind. I don't think that rocket arm comes along with any great deal of accuracy, which I value much more. And his sub 4.7 40 doesn't translate regarding producing many rushing yards.

I can definetly be wrong (it's happened many times). I'm not saying I hate him as a prospect, I just think he is benefiting from an underwhelming QB class. It just feels like there's some lazy thinking where's he's being slotted to the 3rd QB needy team, just bc hes QB3. But I am against reaching for need, even at QB.

The easiest way the Fins can leave me disappointed is by taking him at 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom