****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 121 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you compare the 2020 QB prospects Herbert doesn’t have an area where he is the best at anything. His biggest strength is being a prototypical QB at 6’6” and ~235lbs.

I think Herbert will be a good NFL QB.
I think Tua, injuries aside, has a chance to be a great NFL QB

Great question... I’m an east coaster so I tried watching any Oregon games possible knowing he might be a QB candidate. He looked good in the Rose Bowl , but He was aweful every other time I tracked him. If he had a YouTube lowlight real it would be very long.

Herbert cant start right away. But sit him for 2 or 3 years? Behind a good old school coach (theres a reason we got Gailey), and learn from.a veteran like Fitz...

He can be really good.

poor pocket awareness
lacks touch - everything is a rocket pass
does not get off primary read fast enough
does not excel at throwing with anticipation - needs to see it and then pull the trigger / point and shoot
never taken a snap under center
lacks clutch gene
weak leader of men
not very charismatic
west coast guy not a fit for living in south florida

he looks the part and can probably stand there all day and launch 75 yard passes and throw bullets to stationary targets. but he is a franchise killer. another tannehill. will tease and play well at times enough to keep saying next year is the breakout season. but will never be the leader and winner this franchise so desperately needs at the qb position.

if i am wrong so be it. but that is what i see.

#TakeTua

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom