****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im smarter than you. It's irrelevant where the player is drafted, just like it was irrelevant where Russell Wilson was drafted or Brady, it's irrelevant what teams think and what you think. Russell Wilson and Tom Brady were first round players and worthy of #1 overall pick. It's only about who the player is.

LOL ok there small fry. Whatever helps get you through the day.

You’re also the genius that only cares about measurables, yet claim to be a fan of the team that drafted and made famous the guy that unequivocally proved that measurables don’t tell the whole story. Unless you also think Zach Thomas sucked because he wasn’t the prototypical LB?

Last edited:
Weird Drew Lock discussion...one good game and a couple of mediocre games and he is a star...

I'm not a huge fan of Kyler Murry, but dude shitted all over Locks pedestrian performance with not much around him.

What about Minshew and Jones...both performed better than Lock...

I'll go ahead and say that Denver will be looking for a QG in 4 years...

Weird Drew Lock discussion...one good game and a couple of mediocre games and he is a star...

I'm not a huge fan of Kyler Murry, but dude ****ted all over Locks pedestrian performance with not much around him.

I'll go ahead and say that Denver will be looking for a QG in 4 years...

I have a feeling it’ll be sooner than that. Elway has to be running low on chances to fix the QB position. For someone who was such a good QB himself, he seems to have no idea how to find one in others.

Daniel Jones 3-9 record, rating 88 and the Giants are picking top 5 again.
Minshew 6-6, rating 91.
Drew Lock 4-1 record, rating 90.
Where do you come up with that stuff?

So, you actually liked this review?

How many reviews have you watched so far?

Let You-tube be your friend.

I know in this dystopian world that might seem like a scary idea.

Check out Chris Simms, Danial Jerimiah, Bucky Brooks, look at ALL the video reviews you can find.

That's what I do.

Look at the highlights and games.

You know....

THINK FOR YOURSELF. ;)
What part of that video do you disagree with? Its a very simple question.

Im smarter than you. It's irrelevant where the player is drafted, just like it was irrelevant where Russell Wilson was drafted or Brady, it's irrelevant what teams think and what you think. Russell Wilson and Tom Brady were first round players and worthy of #1 overall pick. It's only about who the player is.
Personally, I dont think you would’ve found that Tom Brady or Russell Wilson

Personally, I dont think you would’ve found that Tom Brady or Russell Wilson

I don't know about Tom Brady that was long ago, I don't even know what the draft class looked like without looking it up. I will say that Tom Brady was a multi year starter, had the frame and arm, he was a winner. So all that checks out. The only analysis is how his production compares to the draft field. They did not keep track of sacks at that time, so it would be difficult for me to evaluate. Looking at that draft, the field was: Chad Pennington, Giovanni Carmazzi, Chris Redman, Tee Martin, Marc Bulger, and Spergon Wynn.

Russell Wilson 100% in any year grades out as first round.

Last edited:
I don't know about Tom Brady that was long ago, I don't even know what the draft class looked like without looking it up. I will say that Tom Brady was a multi year starter, had the frame and arm, he was a winner. So all that checks out. The only analysis is how his production compares to the draft field. They did not keep track of sacks at that time, so it would be difficult for me to evaluate. Looking at that draft, the field was: Chad Pennington, Giovanni Carmazzi, Chris Redman, Tee Martin, Marc Bulger, and Spergon Wynn.

Russell Wilson 100% in any year grades out as first round.
Isn’t RW below your height standard though ?

Are you capable of looking at something besides a box score?

No dog in the fight but other than wins and losses and performance metrics what measurements should be used?
That's the issue with Herbert. He's just not natural.

Funny they and most on here said Lamar Jackson wasn’t either. Two years later, two playoff appearances and an MVP later, lol. How about we utilize the strengths of a 6’6” stud with wheels and a bazooka for an arm. I will take a more accurate Josh Allen.

I just watched PFT and Chris Simms put out this ranking
1. Burrow
2. Herbert
3. Love
4. Tua

He said you put Herbert in that wide open Bama offense and he puts up those numbers all day long. He said Tua takes way too many hits and that is only going to get worse at a higher level. Pretty good stuff.

No dog in the fight but other than wins and losses and performance metrics what measurements should be used?

Funny they and most on here said Lamar Jackson wasn’t either. Two years later, two playoff appearances and an MVP later, lol. How about we utilize the strengths of a 6’6” stud with wheels and a bazooka for an arm. I will take a more accurate Josh Allen.

I never once said Lamar Jackson wasn't good. I know what that young man is capable of. Not to mention he was the more successful college qb against Herbert. Not sure where this is going.

Herbert is not natural, and his athletic profile isn't worth his inability to play the position. I'll take a lesser athlete that plays the position than an athlete that doesn't.

I just watched PFT and Chris Simms put out this ranking
1. Burrow
2. Herbert
3. Love
4. Tua

He said you put Herbert in that wide open Bama offense and he puts up those numbers all day long. He said Tua takes way too many hits and that is only going to get worse at a higher level. Pretty good stuff.

Luckily Chris Simms knows all about taking a lot of hits. I promise you Herbert's lack of touch and ability to read the field and he struggles with Bama's quick tempo RPO style offense. Herbert doesn't have the quick decision making to find the open guy with the same quickness as Tua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom