****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s your only response here? It’s not that he’s out looking for contact but he’s bodied his way into the end zone in college without issue. NFL QBs do it too. Fitzpatrick did it last year. Point is, I’d gasp everytime Tua got touched.
I don’t know, not that I want Herbert.
But I would rather have a QB that can deliver a blow, then one that can’t take a blow.

Nobody is more critical of Chris Grier than I am, and Tannenbaum is Grier’s incompetence on steroids.

However, I agree with what was said here in terms of the dynamics in selecting Tua. None of the medical professionals involved with the organization will be able to sign off on it because they won’t be able to examine him.

And that’s why I’d tell Grier he gets a free pass on this one if he takes Tua and it doesn’t work out due to medical. Make the pick at #5 if he’s there - I’m grading you on what you do with all the other picks. Don’t worry about the Tua pick. It’s on me.

Last edited:
My questions with Herbert are similar to what Greg Cosell said. He doesn't throw with anticipation very often. Don't know if that's teachable either. His comparison to Josh Allen isn't exactly inspiring. I like Allen's toughness and his ability to win with quarterback sneaks. But, he consistently misses those dagger throws that can put teams away. I do think Herbert will end up being better than Allen, but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom