****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Herbert reminded me of a cheap mans version of Josh Allen.

I honestly believe the reason he is so high on Herbert is due to the fact that he was here and knows how high Grier is on him. That way when we pick him he can play the I told you he was gonna be a high pick card. I have believed Herbert was our guy since November. tbum is a weasel and it's due to that fact that I believe he is pushing this so hard if that makes sense to you.

Now I am a big fan of Tua and would be beyond thrilled if he is the pick at 5, but unlike most here I would not be down on Herbert. I see so many of these comparisons to Tannehill for some reason but for me I think that's the worst case scenario. Even then we all see what RT was this year finally given a good oline and competent coaching. Now imagine he had those things from year 1 where would he be. For me I think Herbert could be alot more Big Ben/Wentz out of the gate.

So much of a players development and none more so than the QB position depends on coaching, development, and surroundings. It's such an overlooked aspect when it comes to fans and in the media.

I want Tua, expect Herbert, and will be happy with either. I'll also add that exactly one year ago almost unanimous support would be for us to get Herbert and be praying we had a shot.

My guess is, if Herbert was in the 2018 draft, Miami fans would have been clamoring for Tannenbaum to draft him. But the fact, Tannenbaum likes Herbert so much and was known to have scouted him in person several times, doesn't exactly scream confidence. Tannenbaum's mishaps are well documented and his history would scare any fan. But let's not take away the talent Herbert does possess. He may not be Tua, but he's got some tools to work with. In spite of that Herbert scares the %^$%#& outta me.

This is one of the reasons the dolphins parted ways with him. He’s in love with Herbert, has been since his freshman year

Drafting Herbert at #5 is the most sensible thing Miami can do. You leverage all of your draft capital enabling you to carry out your "plan" which is rebuild and compete immediately with young blue chip talent.

Trading up for Burrow or gambling on an injured Tua doesn't fit our plan.

Herbert has the most upside of any QB in this draft class. His measurables, intangibles, athleticism are all higher than Burrow or anyone else. This could be a very different conversation had Herbert powered the LSU or Alabama offense.

I've watched a lot of tape on Herbert, scrambling out of the pocket and delivering blows as he fights for yards and I knew I would cringe watching Tua do the same. Tua is just not a safe pick anymore. We have to move on.

He’s a great kid who is maturing in front of our eyes.

Would love to have him leading this franchise for 15 years!

Check out “move the sticks” pod “Herbert 360” by Daniel Jerimiah and Bucky Brooks...

Tannenbaum thinks Hebert is the best QB in this draft. What does that tell you? He was fired last year. when did Tannenbaum ever draft a franchise QB. Never. H drafted Sanchez with the #5 pick in the draft for the jets. He ruined the Jets franchise.

Hebert = Sanchez butt fumble and Tannenbaum favorite for this draft.

TUA, Burrow, Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom