****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s funny is I had Drew Lock as my top Senior QB last year - #4 QB overall - and tried to tell you he wasn’t a 1st round pick. Yet you kept perpetrating that myth.

He wasn’t a 1st round pick, was the 4th QB off the board, put together a meager rookie season in limited duty, and you’re trying to put him in Canton already and beat your chest about being right. When you’re wrong about all of it.

It’s the same thing you did when you used to bump my Ryan Tannehill thread every time he completed a 6 yard pass to point out what a superstar he was.

There’s no way you really go through life this delusional.

Whatever dude...in redraft you were wrong, Lock was QB2 in that draft ... we’ll see how far you Are off again this year !

Brady Quinn sitting out the Senior Bowl is a non sequitur. The Senior Bowl has nothing to do with anything, particularly when your competition is another Mike Leach QB, a runningback, and Shea Patterson.

I know you like to quote me daily and disagree with everything I say for some reason - either I’m wrong an awful lot or you are. It can’t be both.

Incorrect (again). It's because we are best frienemies :D:mad:

Justin Herbert is the new franchise signal caller for the Miami Dolphins book it.

The Tannehill years were some of the best I’ve had around here. I look forward to it being taken up a notch with Herbert.

It’s going to be a lot of fun.

What’s funny is I had Drew Lock as my top Senior QB last year - #4 QB overall - and tried to tell you he wasn’t a 1st round pick. Yet you kept perpetrating that myth.

He wasn’t a 1st round pick, was the 4th QB off the board, put together a meager rookie season in limited duty, and you’re trying to put him in Canton already and beat your chest about being right. When you’re wrong about all of it.

It’s the same thing you did when you used to bump my Ryan Tannehill thread every time he completed a 6 yard pass to point out what a superstar he was.

There’s no way you really go through life this delusional.
He would have sold all our souls for Haskins too

Well something to watch is Peter King states today that Herbert has a lot of supporters in the Bengals organization.

Is this a smokescreen? More than likely but this is something that many predicted would come out.

I don't get the crazy love for this guy... he is undeniably Tannehill II, which isn't horrible at all but why wouldn't we have just kept the Tannehill we had lol. He's fine with a clean pocket and can make some nice throws on the move but his pocket presence is scary similar to you know who. Off script... under pressure... this kid has A LOT to work on. I know Jordan Love had a rough senior year numbers wise... but why in the heck wouldn't you be all over him with a (possibly slightly) lower pick? The kid has way more more off script talent and excellent pocket presence. He's also the better 2 way prospect. I know we all see things differently... but for the life of me I don't understand why :)

Both McShay and Orlovsky have a very strong preference for Love and his upside compared to Herbert.

Read the article I posted yesterday on the characteristics of a Flo/BB QB. We will not draft Herbert. Period end of story. It’s the same reason Fitz is starting over Rosen.

Well something to watch is Peter King states today that Herbert has a lot of supporters in the Bengals organization.

Is this a smokescreen? More than likely but this is something that many predicted would come out.
Maybe they have increased incentive to trade down then if that’s the case. Let us have burrow and you can have Herbert at 5

And yes I would prefer love or hurts even to Herbert. Just say no to Herbert aka tannehill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom