Justin Herbert | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justin Herbert

It doesn’t matter, both tua and Herbert will be good qbs in the nfl.

You have to take into consideration KC is playing like their 3rd string CBS and only have 3 healthy guys. No doubt he’s played well (also threw a bad int). Way too early to say

No. Not this year, at least. He's not the type of QB the NFL wants to win this year. Back to back plays, they failed to call penalties to give the ball back to KC in OT and give them good field position.

Hell no we shouldn't have taken him.

He had a solid debut. Arm looks fantastic but that decision making reared its ugly head at the worst time. Opting to throw into triple coverage, off platform and across the field instead of just running for that first down cost them the game.

Chargers defense was outstanding.

I think the core point is how well the kid has already (obviously) adjusted his game to play under center

and he didn't look rattled. He played with surprising poise and definitely "looks" like he belongs in the NFL.

That alone is a big deal for ANY rookie QB IMO.

If the kid develops to his potential he definitely could be the best QB in the class because he has such superior chops.

It's really system based in so many ways these days -- and if the coaching staff can maximize the kids talents and

put him into framework that works well for him --- watch out!

Justin Herbert was given a start because Tyrod Taylor was taken to the hospital with shortness of breath. I thought he did very well. I was only able to see bits and pieces of the game via red zone. Anybody have other stuff did they saw?

Back
Top Bottom