Justin McCariens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justin McCariens

phinphanbill

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I keep seeing Isaac Bruce's name thrown around. I think he's a little past his prime. Would you guys have any interest in Wide Receiver Justin McCariens from Tennessee. He had a pretty good year as Steve McNair's third option (behind Derrick Mason and Drew Bennett).

47 catches
813 yards
7 touchdowns

He's 6-2, 215 lbs and I believe he is a restricted free agent (3 yrs pro). I'm sure that Tenessee would love to have him back, but they are deep in salary cap hell this year.

Isaac Bruce's '03 stats: 69-981-5

if i remember mcariens kurtains is a restricted free agent, if they tag him with any tender i wouldnt want to give up a pick for him... but they may not tag him at all since they are so deep in cap hell (not a lot of players signed, yet still over the cap by a lot) in which case i would look at him and see what his price would be.

I would love to have Justin McCariens on our squad. I had him in fantasy last year so I payed close attention to him all year. He is a young star in the making. His stats would be better but they are deep at WR and Mcnair spreads the ball around.

It sounds like Derrious Thompson reincarnate. Lets get the "old" Bruce (I think he is 32) and let him help develop CC and clayton.:D

not only would we need to give up a pick, but we would need to outbid Tenn, I do not see us being in a position to do this

Back
Top Bottom