JY/NJ/BUff area FinFans TV Schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JY/NJ/BUff area FinFans TV Schedule

PackPhin

Active Roster
Reaction score
I did some research on our chances of getting to see X game in X week on TV. This is just a schedule for those who live in this pesky area where theres almost no chance of escaping all three teams being aired over the dolphins. I know theres alot of you who fit this criteria. Of course if you have NFL Network then you have nothing to worry about. But for those who can't afford it for whatever reason (ex. textbooks are going to cost me 400+ this fall and campus housing wont allow for the dish anyway), these are your best shot of catching the dolphins on TV.

Obvious locks:
Week 2 Vs Jets
Week 5 vs Buffalo
Week 13 vs Buffalo
Week 15 vs Jets

Very good chance:
Week 7 vs Chiefs (Jets, Giants, and Bills are all involved in a later game. Plus the chiefs usually get two games shown every year on the east coast via CBS)
Week 9 vs Falcons (Reason: Vick on Fox. Giants play Niners later that afternoon, Jets play Bolts on CBS, and Bills have a bye week. Dallas, Green Bay, Philly, and Washington are all involved in a later game. Only the Vikings vs the Lions could mess this one up.)

Week 12 vs Raiders (Bills play Panthers on Fox, Jets and Giants are involved in later games)
Week 14 vs Bolts (Jets and Bills play at 1 PM, Giants play at 4 on Fox, We play at 4 on CBS)
Both of these games have the same criteria. They are both on the west coast, theres no conflict with the local teams, and I know Oakland, similar to KC, usually gets 2 games aired nationally on CBS doubleheader. Plus CBS likes to have west coast exposure when the local teams can't fill the slot or when theres no big division game going on. Theres a good chance we will get one of these games)

Slim chance
Week 8 vs Saints
Week 11 vs Browns

Although the local slots are open for both these games (No conflict with jets, giants, and Bills) CBS will likely find a better matchup to fill both spots.

So in all we have 4 guaranteed games that will air, 2 more with excellent chances of being shown due lucky scheduling, and two more with mediocre chances of being shown. Give or take one, that's 7 games we will be seeing on TV. And for the weeks they aren't on TV, you can follow along on radio with NFL field pass (something like $30 for the year).

Maybe this 1 O'clock thing isn't so bad :)

PackPhin said:
I did some research on our chances of getting to see X game in X week on TV. This is just a schedule for those who live in this pesky area where theres almost no chance of escaping all three teams being aired over the dolphins. I know theres alot of you who fit this criteria. Of course if you have NFL Network then you have nothing to worry about. But for those who can't afford it for whatever reason (ex. textbooks are going to cost me 400+ this fall and campus housing wont allow for the dish anyway), these are your best shot of catching the dolphins on TV.

Obvious locks:
Week 2 Vs Jets
Week 5 vs Buffalo
Week 13 vs Buffalo
Week 15 vs Jets

Maybe this 1 O'clock thing isn't so bad :)

Hey thanks for that. Ill deff. get to see the Buffalo Bill games because Im stuck with them in NY. Do you know when Miami plays in Buffalo? I might have to take a trip up there.

Back
Top Bottom