K.C. is looking for a blue-chip potential Corner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

K.C. is looking for a blue-chip potential Corner

fishypete

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Chiefs | Draft Need: Blue-Chip Cornerback
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:26:56 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs head coach Dick Vermeil said it would be great if the Chiefs came out of the NFL Draft with a "blue-chip potential cornerback," reports KCChiefs.com.

Can we tell them where to place that blue-chip potential corner....does a corner go into a round hole?.......:tongue:

I think I'm actively rooting against a trade with the Chiefs. It's fun watching them score 50 points a game and lose.

Seriously, the Chiefs can go f-ck themselves. If they don't wanna pay the very reasonable price of a 2nd rounder for a pro-bowl corner, then f-ck 'em. I'll enjoy watching Moss toast them twice this year.

Jimmy James said:
I think I'm actively rooting against a trade with the Chiefs. It's fun watching them score 50 points a game and lose.
I hope KC gets the first pick in the draft in 2006 so they can feel free to pick up the top corner available.

Jimmy James said:

I know I'll be hoping the top CB's get drafted before the Chiefs pick at #15. All of this Surtain stuff has made KC a rival of ours.

KC GM is an obvious fool

fishypete said:
Chiefs | Draft Need: Blue-Chip Cornerback
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:26:56 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs head coach Dick Vermeil said it would be great if the Chiefs came out of the NFL Draft with a "blue-chip potential cornerback," reports KCChiefs.com.

Can we tell them where to place that blue-chip potential corner....does a corner go into a round hole?.......:tongue:

The way they're letting Surtain slip through their fingers illustrates the kind of defensive brain power that got them into the situation they're in now.

And what's worse, none of the CB's in THIS year's draft are OUTSTANDING. They're just pretty good. They'd rather take a young, unproven kid and let him get eaten alive in his first year by Randy Moss and other great receivers in that division than give up the second rounder Saban wants and stick a damn pro-bowler out there on an island and watch him EAT those picks up.

But you know, that's fine. I'm very happy keeping Surtain, even if every veteran has to be asked to restructure to do it. He's a great player and this KC GM is an obvious fool.

A Blue Chip? Is this National Signing day or the NFL draft? Aren't all these players supposed to be blue chip?

Cedric_Benson said:
If KC want a Corner, they may get Pacman jones from WVU

Oh lord Moss will eat his lunch every flipping time. He's a midget and very soft!

Seriously. KC is cleary doing something wrong. Someone help me on this... how is it that they want a blue-chip corner yet don't want to spend a second rounder on Surtain? You have ALL the potential to have Rolle or PacMan be busts and have NO doubt that Surtain will immediately upgrade your defense. IMO Surtain is worth a 1st (I know, nobody will pay that... bla bla bla). He is really good and we're letting a great player leave for a second rounder which doesn't guarantee us a thing. I mean look at our last few drafts. How many players do we have starting that have been drafted in the first three rounds of the last 4 drafts??

Keep Surtain, restructure everybody's contract and let him and Madison play out the rest of their careers together...

It will be fun watching Vermeil cry some more as his defense gives up 500 yards passing and 50+ points...you had your chance with Surtain and it looks like you blew it. I am not a Denver Donkeys fan here in Colorado but I hope they kick the Chief's a$$es....or is that cheap a$$es?? :eek: :lol:

Oh lord Moss will eat his lunch every flipping time. He's a midget and very soft!

Are you serious? i bet you pacman can hang in there with any WR in the game....And i'll be willing to bet on it also....

Cedric_Benson said:

Are you serious? i bet you pacman can hang in there with any WR in the game....And i'll be willing to bet on it also....

Not as a rookie I am afraid. Not to mention Pac Man wouldnt match up well against Porter or Moss, those guys are way too tall.

Wake Up!

Cedric_Benson said:

Dude, wake up... wake up.... WAKE UP!!

Man, you were sound asleep!

You were having that dream again that a sub 6' 0" speed corner could cover the best WR in the game, Randy Moss.

Man, aren't you glad you're awake now so that embarrasing things like that don't come out of your mouth?

I cant wait till pacman goes up against these recivers, that will shut yall up...

Back
Top Bottom