K.C. is now a HUGE threat to win the AFC!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

K.C. is now a HUGE threat to win the AFC!!

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
......Adding Surtain to a Defense that had already done some serious upgrading(Bell,Hall,Knight)...might make the Chiefs the AFC frontrunners..those additions will make the Defense atleast a top 15 defense...that coupled with That Offense and that Freakishly good OL that will be one hard team to beat..ecspecially at Home!!! Yeah I know Moss is a Raider..but now the Chief have a better defense and can outscore most teams....IMO they need to take a DE or WR in this draft and that would be icing on the cake for an already improved team.

I agree. The window is closing and this is probably their last chance under Vermeil with that core of players. TG, Green and Holmes aren't getting any younger.

DBoston80 said:
......Adding Surtain to a Defense that had already done some serious upgrading(Bell,Hall,Knight)...might make the Chiefs the AFC frontrunners..those additions will make the Defense atleast a top 15 defense...that coupled with That Offense and that Freakishly good OL that will be one hard team to beat..ecspecially at Home!!! Yeah I know Moss is a Raider..but now the Chief have a better defense and can outscore most teams....IMO they need to take a DE or WR in this draft and that would be icing on the cake for an already improved team.
:lol: YEA OK

With those WR's and that defense. Nope, still the 3rd best team in the AFC West.

I have a question, if Surtain has the best year of his career next year...would you all call for Sabans head because he traded him? I sure hope not.

Phinfan31 said:
I have a question, if Surtain has the best year of his career next year...would you all call for Sabans head because he traded him? I sure hope not.

NO. This trade wasn't about Surtain's ability to play. It's about salary cap and draft picks

I don't see it. They still need much more help on defense and it always seemed to me that their passing game would come up short when they needed it the most.

Fella's this was a 7-9 team that lost alot of close games because there Defense Sucked..they won 4 out of their last 5 games and have upgraded tremendously BEFORE the draft!! If the Defense even plays average they'll be 11-5......

I just hope it doesn't turn out the same as shula's last year. Didn't we trade or sign like 7 former 1st rounders that year. You can have all the talent in the world, if you don't have chemistry or players that know their roles, you aren't going to get far. That goes for every sport.

Frontrunners? I like the moves they've made so far and they're bound to get another starter in the draft, but frontrunners? No. They'll have their hands full in their own division. And I don't think they're in the same class as the Pats, Steelers or Colts. They will be good though.

who says that Surtain and Knight will have any effect??? Going from a place as warm as Miami to Kansas city could have a huge effect on the way they play in Kansas City.

Back
Top Bottom