Kadarius Toney @ Pro Day Today- Stellar | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kadarius Toney @ Pro Day Today- Stellar

j-off-her-doll

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I am thinking front 7 defender or OT at #18, that should be a confluence of team need and value.

#36 could be one of the top 3 RB's or Center. There should be value at S but I am not sure Miami is looking there that early. Another pass catcher would not be out of the question, especially
if they land Pitts.Not to mention Edge/LB or OT if they don't go that way earlier.

Imo Sewell, Slater (both likely off the board), Darrisaw, and Jenkins are the OT's worth considering, and Parsons is the Front-7 player worth considering at 18. The risk/reward for the Edge prospects isn't there. Lot of intriguing guys but no one I'd feel good about paying off that kind of investment. At 36, if a guy takes a bit to develop and is never more than pretty good, you'd like more, but it's fine. At 18, I want a better floor-ceiling combo.

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Teven Jenkins is the guy I really like at RT. Doubt he slides to 36 but if he does I think I’m grabbing him. Nasty Run blocker, you put him at RT and kick hunt into RG and let those 2 maulers destroy people
Agree. Watching him move people with ease is pretty special. If Miami really wants to commit to a running game, Jenkins would be a perfect add.

Hunt and Jenkins on the right side with a running back like Williams and the Dolphins can really grind teams on the ground.

I also think Jenkins goes 1st round.

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Imo Sewell, Slater (both likely off the board), Darrisaw, and Jenkins are the OT's worth considering, and Parsons is the Front-7 player worth considering at 18. The risk/reward for the Edge prospects isn't there. Lot of intriguing guys but no one I'd feel good about paying off that kind of investment. At 36, if a guy takes a bit to develop and is never more than pretty good, you'd like more, but it's fine. At 18, I want a better floor-ceiling combo.
Do you think Collins is worth #18?

Holland is a player I'd love to fit in somewhere. I think Miami would have to take him at #36.

I do like the idea of pairing Jenkins and Hunt on the right side and watching the holes created in the running game.

Reaction score
This front office seems to skew towards premium positions in the 1st round - QB, OT, CB, WR. my assumption would be one of those positions or pass rusher.

The only caveat is if a blue chip player is available, e.g. they saw Parsons or AVT as a perennial all-pro. Not sure where they stand on opt out players.

as for Kadarius Toney, he’s a tough, competitive dude who has clearly worked on his craft. If the Fins took him in the 2nd I would be thrilled.

jimthefin

Club Member
Reaction score
I agree about edge other that Parsons.

I do not like the idea of Oweh, Rousseau or Ojulari at #18.

I would feel better about Collins at #18 than those guys.

I have ZERO doubt that Collins is going to be a very good Pro for a long time.He is a very safe pick in my opinion, as would be Jenkins or Darrisaw at OT.

I have no interest in RB at #18 but Najee Harris would be a safer pick there than any of those edge rushers.You know what you are getting with him.

If it was me i would be thinking OT at #18 but I know many are fine with Hunt at RT and the Fins might be as well.I woud like to see a RT with better feet push Hunt inside but I might be being greedy.

If i could finish off the OL with Darrisaw/Jenkins and one of the top Centers to go with at least 2 offensive weapons(wr and rb) I would consider this Draft a success.

I would like to add LB/Edge and a S to the D but that is less urgent than the offensive holes that need filling.

Mr Fan

The return of tradition
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Teven Jenkins is the guy I really like at RT. Doubt he slides to 36 but if he does I think I’m grabbing him. Nasty Run blocker, you put him at RT and kick hunt into RG and let those 2 maulers destroy people
To quote another poster here.....you're giving me wood!

Top Bottom