Kadarius Toney @ Pro Day Today- Stellar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kadarius Toney @ Pro Day Today- Stellar

Gatorboy999120

Active Roster
Reaction score

Toney had some great numbers and has great balance and power for his size and speed to burn...really good wiggle..I get Alvin Kamara WR version or Tyreek Hill vibes from him!

Really solidified his spot possible in the 1st round of the draft!

Really a "Human Joystick!" for real...

Trevon Grimes is a really nice option late in the draft. He’s been solid on special teams throughout his college career. He’s big and faster than Preston Williams and may be more consistent. I don’t see it happening but I think he could fill Mack Hollins and Preston Williams role with higher upside.

Trevon Grimes is a really nice option late in the draft. He’s been solid on special teams throughout his college career. He’s big and faster than Preston Williams and may be more consistent. I don’t see it happening but I think he could fill Mack Hollins and Preston Williams role with higher upside.
I love Grimes! Solid, as well..may be available later..like 3rd-4th rounds, perhaps!

You do know that Gator players usually suck in the NFL right? Back in the old days they did ok, Emmet, Youngblood, Collinsworth. Lately guys like Tebow just aren’t good enough to make it.

You do know that Gator players usually suck in the NFL right? Back in the old days they did ok, Emmet, Youngblood, Collinsworth. Lately guys like Tebow just aren’t good enough to make it.
Tebow is your example? That really took a lot of effort!

Helmet scouting is pretty ridiculous. There are plenty of gators in the NFL who have had good careers

Let me ask..what is your college team? Pray tell! LOL

Back
Top Bottom