Kadarius Toney @ Pro Day Today- Stellar | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kadarius Toney @ Pro Day Today- Stellar

You can say SEC, less talent, blah blah blah. Preston Williams averaged more yards per game as a rookie, in the NFL, as a #2 option, than Grimes has in any season, in COLLEGE. Playing with or against lesser talent doesn't work here brotha.
And he can't stay healthy..what good does that do us, brotha?! LMAO.

And he can't stay healthy..what good does that do us, brotha?! LMAO.

If you follow the conversation, you’re the only one bringing up health. We weren’t talking about health. But if you want to bring that up, has Grimes ever stayed healthy in the NFL?

Oh? No? Then you don’t know and can’t compare the two in that sense.

If you follow the conversation, you’re the only one bringing up health. We weren’t talking about health. But if you want to bring that up, has Grimes ever stayed healthy in the NFL?

Grimes has not played in the NFL. And Preston barely has, too..injuries suck. I wish him well, though. Talented player. So is Grimes.

The Art Of The Troll

This "My College Team" homerism is getting intolerable.

Half the comments in these threads are SEC trolling.

Can we lose some of the Ga vs UF vs Bama nonsense and talk about the Draft please?
So you're saying Toney didn't have a good pro day. Please explain.

You can say SEC, less talent, blah blah blah. Preston Williams averaged more yards per game as a rookie, in the NFL, as a #2 option, than Grimes has in any season, in COLLEGE. Playing with or against lesser talent doesn't work here brotha.

Also, Williams had no issues catching the ball in Colorado. So you cant compare their consistency catching unless you want to talk about college. Where Grimes wasn't more consistent.
I hear you man, but Preston hasn’t done enough to justify not bringing in any competition. I’m not saying Grimes is better or will definitely be better. But he was solid at Florida, he’s got an NFL body, he had good testing numbers, and he plays special teams. I’m viewing him as a 5th-7th round flier where I’m looking at a guy who can compete for a roster spot or practice squad type player.

So you're saying Toney didn't have a good pro day. Please explain.
Where did you get that from my post that you quoted? I was not commenting on your thread starter about Toney.

My complaint is with all the trolling about college fanboy allegiances.

You guys have your fanship and that is fine but the rest of us don't care where these kids went to school.

I like Toney quite a bit and would love to pair him with his Gator buddy Pitts but I am afraid we will probably miss both of them at 6 and 36.

Back
Top Bottom