Kadarius Toney | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kadarius Toney

Yes! What does it have to do with anything considering the teams record? Individual stats is what we’re interested in now?
Wow.

The OP was simply comparing one rookie’s production to another. So yes, individual stats are exactly what we’re interested in in this thread and discussion. At no point did he even hint at the Giants being better than us or even compare the two teams. He actually called them abysmal.

Wow.

The OP was simply comparing one rookie’s production to another. So yes, individual stats are exactly what we’re interested in in this thread and discussion. At no point did he even hint at the Giants being better than us or even compare the two teams. He actually called them abysmal.
This is the Dolphins main forum where we talk about “Dolphins” players. Not make a thread about Kadaris Toney.

This is the Dolphins main forum where we talk about “Dolphins” players. Not make a thread about Kadaris Toney.
Have you read the OP? Seriously? The thread is about comparing Waddle to Toney.

Dude… there’s no issue here. It’s a legitimate thread with a legitimate debate.

Waddle is going OK. He needs, and will get, a qb that isn't as slow as molasses when Tua comes back. I am not worried about Waddle at all.

We always seem clueless on how to best utilize our offensive weapons. Feels like a curse. It's like this stubborn desire to stick to some plan and not play to our strengths or take chances being more aggressive.

Here are the Stats of the Rookies with over 15 TGTs.

DeVonta Smith - 25 Rec, 39 TGTs, 314 yards 12.6 avg 1 TD
Jaylen Waddle - 27 Rec, 36 TGTS, 231 yards, 8.6 AVG, 1 TD
Ja'Marr Chase - 23 Rec, 35 TGTs, 456 yards, 19.8 AVG, 5 TD
Kadarius Toney - 20 Rec, 27 TGTs, 281 yards, 14.1 AVG, 0 TD
Amon-Ra St. Brown - 19 Rec, 26 TGTs, 178 ards, 9.4 AVG, 0 TD
Rondale Moore - 21 Rec, 24 TGTs, 270 yards, 12.9 AVG, 1 TD
Elijah Moore - 8 Rec, 20 TGTs, 66 yards, 8.3 AVG, 0 TD
Trinity Benson - 6 Rec 15 TGTs, 55 yards 9.2 AVG, 0 TD
Dyami Brown - 5 Rec, 14 TGTs, 51 yards, 12.8 AVG, 0TD.

Lookin at those Stats, Waddle is getting the TGTs. The Issue here is what I bolded. the 8.6AVG. That screams to me a limited route tree. So is that limited route tree on Waddle or is it on how the 3 OCs setting up the offense?

Last edited:

Kadarius Toney leads the NFL with 141 yards after the catch over the past two weeks.​

Small sample size, I get it. But isn’t this what we drafted Waddle to be for us?

Legitimately scratching my head here wondering how an offense as abysmal as the Giants understands how to get a speedster in space with the ball, yet we look completely clueless with our shiny new toy.

Is it Waddle, is it coaching, or is it just the Dolphin way.

Should have drafted Sewell, but we decided to get cute.
I know there are some that remember me saying he was going to be best...

Here are the Stats of the Rookies with over 15 TGTs.

DeVonta Smith - 25 Rec, 39 TGTs, 314 yards 12.6 avg 1 TD
Jaylen Waddle - 27 Rec, 36 TGTS, 231 yards, 8.6 AVG, 1 TD
Ja'Marr Chase - 23 Rec, 35 TGTs, 456 yards, 19.8 AVG, 5 TD
Kadarius Toney - 20 Rec, 27 TGTs, 281 yards, 14.1 AVG, 0 TD
Amon-Ra St. Brown - 19 Rec, 26 TGTs, 178 ards, 9.4 AVG, 0 TD
Rondale Moore - 21 Rec, 24 TGTs, 270 yards, 12.9 AVG, 1 TD
Elijah Moore - 8 Rec, 20 TGTs, 66 yards, 8.3 AVG, 0 TD
Trinity Benson - 6 Rec 15 TGTs, 55 yards 9.2 AVG, 0 TD
Dyami Brown - 5 Rec, 14 TGTs, 51 yards, 12.8 AVG, 0TD.

Lookin at those Stats, Waddle is getting the TGTs. The Issue here is what I bolded. the 8.6AVG. That screams to me a limited route tree. So is that limited route tree on Waddle or is it on how the 3 OCs setting up the offense?

It is clearly the OC and Qbs fault. He only gets the ball thrown to him when he runs bubble screens and <7 yard routes. When he's run deep routes he never gets targeted even though we've him get open downfield. Brissett just ****ing sucks and either doesn't see him or doesn't pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom