Kadarius Toney | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kadarius Toney

I would love to blame our Offensive Coordinator….But no one, including the CIA, knows who that is. If Brian Flores was a stock, he would be in penny status right now.

Well, 1st time HC from NE with a question at QB and a horrible OL and no Barkley in the 2nd half and Toney goes off. Simple answer is that Jason Garrett has been around forever and despite the criticism from Giant fans, actually has a clue how to design an offense. Our 2 OCs don't.

The Dolphins OC‘s have Waddle running routes 4-5 yards downfield and there is always defenders right on top of him when he catches the ball. I wanted them to draft Waddle but if they really had no idea how to effectively use him in the offense, they should have drafted an offensive lineman instead.

They need to upgrade their high school offense to at least a good college offense. I have no faith the OC‘s have the ability to implement a legitimate NFL offense.

Toney was a playmaker at Florida.

He had/has some character issues but he was a playmaker.

He was on my under the radar picks for a WR.

It's 100% the coaching. Waddle's hands have been shaky, yes, but he's hardly ever had the ball in space with a chance to do much at all. I suspect that will change with competent QB play returning on Sunday, with only 1 idiot calling the plays as opposed to 3 dummies.

Toney would average about 8 yards per reception in this offense with Brissett leading the way. So would Tyreek Hill for that matter.

Interesting, OP! Help me out here what’s their record?

The dolphins don't have a team Identity Waddle can't be elite until your QB is elite, they try to do everything in the playbook when they can't, they need to wear Gesicki out he is a mismatch every week, doesn't it looks like the field shrinks when Miami is on offense? I think it's because the receivers are cutting off their routes so the ball can be caught before the QB gets tackled, they should play to their strenght which is passing.
had no idea Mike Glennon was elite, good to know!

Are you expecting Waddle to throw himself the ball?

Back
Top Bottom