Kalen Ballage Turning Heads In Tampa, Ready For His Opportunity | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kalen Ballage Turning Heads In Tampa, Ready For His Opportunity

That's what i got from reading Tony Pauline scouting report, he was an easy tackle running inside

Hope were all wrong

I was thinking the inside back is not on are team now and we will be looking hard come cut day

Ballage will always look great when there is a massive hole to blow through because he is a physical freak. The problem is, you need a guy who has the vision to find the crease and pick up 3, 5, 6 yards. That is where he will consistently let you down.
I think there was a sequence last year where Ballage was given the ball at the goal line 3x in a row. Each time he ran the ball directly into the back of an offensive linemen for no gain. He had no vision. The run against Minnesota for 70+ yards and a TD is where he flashes potential. The stark comparison between him and Gore last year was something.

Ballage will always look great when there is a massive hole to blow through because he is a physical freak. The problem is, you need a guy who has the vision to find the crease and pick up 3, 5, 6 yards. That is where he will consistently let you down.

See pretty much the complaint about every RB Miami has had the last 6 years.

Ballage arguably has more talent than any RB Miami has had since Ronnie Brown. He just has to learn to play to his size. Hr also has very inconsistent vision. There are times the play will call for a cutback and he hits it. There are other times it is there and he just goes head first into the pile.

That's one of the things I like about Myles Gaskins. He may not make the team but he will put pressure on the other RBs because of how he runs

It looks to me like he has watched a lot of film with the coaches in the off season. I see better vision in finding holes.

Agree with truths short yardage assessment.

I smell some home runs when he gets to the second level clean and a lot of minus to plus one carries in his immediate future.

See pretty much the complaint about every RB Miami has had the last 6 years.

Ballage arguably has more talent than any RB Miami has had since Ronnie Brown. He just has to learn to play to his size. Hr also has very inconsistent vision. There are times the play will call for a cutback and he hits it. There are other times it is there and he just goes head first into the pile.

That's one of the things I like about Myles Gaskins. He may not make the team but he will put pressure on the other RBs because of how he runs
I hope Myles makes the team. His measurables may not be off the charts, but theres a lot to be said for a guy who just "gets it done".

I hope Myles makes the team. His measurables may not be off the charts, but theres a lot to be said for a guy who just "gets it done".

Yes, I’m not so sure why people are quick to discount him- ie cut or PS.

Seems to me exactly what this team needs, a RB to fit in a rotation

Back
Top Bottom