Kalil Mack? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kalil Mack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carne Asada

there be no distractions for our team
Club Member
Reaction score
I saw something from Rappoport we traded two 1sts for him and a 2nd in return. Anyone else seen it? I'd hate it.

[Staff edit: This HAS NOT happened]

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen anything on Twitter. Some talk about the Redskins trading the second overall pick for him.

I saw an image on my fb news feed. I'm in the Dolphins fb groups. Someone shared what looked like a screen shot from Rappoports twitter.

Haven't seen or heard anything, but Miami did try to trade for Clowney last year. Wouldn't be a huge surprise.

At the same time, I think the Dolphins want to have the picks to potentially trade up for a quarterback.

Interesting rumor.

I wouldn't give up one 1st round pick to get Mack in Miami. Dolphins are too far off to be pinning thier hopes on a 29 year old pass rusher. At this point I would rather have one good 24/25 year old pass rushers or two just decent/promising 22 year old rookies that have more years in the tank. Plus Mack would not be happy spending the final years of his prime on a team in the early stages of a rebuild.

Nothing on his twitter timeline, so probably someone making fake tweets.

I did see something this morning about Mack being used as trade bait for the Redskins for their no.2 pick, but sounds pretty unlikely to me especially with his cap hit and the Bears having a young QB (who's not that good admittedly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom