Kalil Mack? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kalil Mack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing on his twitter timeline, so probably someone making fake tweets.

I did see something this morning about Mack being used as trade bait for the Redskins for their no.2 pick, but sounds pretty unlikely to me especially with his cap hit and the Bears having a young QB (who's not that good admittedly).

The Bears are looking to upgrade their QB position. So it would not surprise me in the least if they are exploring how they can move in front of the Dolphins to select a QB before the Dolphins pick.

The Bears could try to upgrade the position in free agency but if they are unable to sign a veteran QB during free agency, trading Mack and their own first round pick to Washington to move up to 2 would certainly make sense if they are all in on Tua.

The Bears are looking to upgrade their QB position. So it would not surprise me in the least if they are exploring how they can move in front of the Dolphins to select a QB before the Dolphins pick.

The Bears could try to upgrade the position in free agency but if they are unable to sign a veteran QB during free agency, trading Mack and their own first round pick to Washington to move up to 2 would certainly make sense if they are all in on Tua.
The Bears don't have a first round pick. The Raiders have it.

I saw that they are going to move on from him supposedly but that's all I've seen.

That would be quite the shock. Definitely would speed up the process.
Also would be interesting to see what picks were involved. Would it be a #1 this year and a #1 next? That might allow the team to still trade up for a quarterback if necessary.

Also would be interesting to see what picks were involved. Would it be a #1 this year and a #1 next? That might allow the team to still trade up for a quarterback if necessary.
We ain't getting Mack dude. We sure aren't getting him for anything that even rhymes with a 1st round pick.

I thought this was a dumb rumor when I heard it involved Washington, yesterday. Even dumber if it involves us.

I’ll gladly give them pick 26 and then trade him to someone else for more.

He’s 28 going on 29 next weekend and with so many of his “prime” years behind him I don’t see the value for a team without an offense to acquire him.

Chicago is going to lose in any trade involving Mack, but that’s Trubisky’s fault.

less than 1% chance of it being us.

Mack should insist on more money from whoever gets him. He’s going to have leverage.

watch out for SF to have interest. The team originally swindled Chicago into moving up for Mitchell. I don’t know their cap sitch though.

The bears are a dumpster fire...why trade for him and dump him that quick? Makes no sense.

Worse than what we did we minkah

We ain't getting Mack dude. We sure aren't getting him for anything that even rhymes with a 1st round pick.
Well, I haven't seen the rumor reported anywhere. Just speculating on what it might take. I'd be surprised if Chicago traded Mack, but we are also talking about an organization that drafted Trubisky over Mahomes.

The bears are a dumpster fire...why trade for him and dump him that quick? Makes no sense.

Worse than what we did we minkah
We didn't do anything worse with Minkah. The horse has been beaten to death, buried, dug up and beaten again. There were many variables involved. Some Minkah's fault. Some the Dolphins. One scenario has nothing to do with the Dolphins other than they'd be insane to entertain any thought of this type of deal.

We didn't do anything worse with Minkah. The horse has been beaten to death, buried, dug up and beaten again. There were many variables involved. Some Minkah's fault. Some the Dolphins. One scenario has nothing to do with the Dolphins other than they'd be insane to entertain any thought of this type of deal.

When did we trade multiple picks for Minkah?
When did Mack get trading for being a little B%#$th on his previous team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom