Kalil Mack? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kalil Mack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did we trade multiple picks for Minkah?
When did Mack get trading for being a little B%#$th on his previous team?

We basically traded a top ten pick for 18 already knowing that minkah was a pro bow talent. Pretty bad, but like I said, not as bad as the bears with Mack if they really are trading him.

We basically traded a top ten pick for 18 already knowing that minkah was a pro bow talent. Pretty bad, but like I said, not as bad as the bears with Mack if they really are trading him.

Steelers Board, Minkah's the best, he can have my baby is that way ---->

Now he's a possible trade that could make sense for us, specially if all we need to give up is a 3rd day pick.

David Njoku TE, Cleveland Browns

ESPN's Jake Trotter believes the Browns will consider trading David Njoku this offseason.

This isn't a surprise after Njoku said he wasn't sure if he'll be back with the Browns next season. Cleveland has since fired Freddie Kitchens and brought in a new front office, but it's possible they also move on from Njoku, who has never really clicked with Baker Mayfield. Coming off a lost 2019, Njoku likely wouldn't return more than a Day 3 pick.

Source: ESPN

Feb 14, 2020, 6:21 PM ET

We didn't do anything worse with Minkah. The horse has been beaten to death, buried, dug up and beaten again. There were many variables involved. Some Minkah's fault. Some the Dolphins. One scenario has nothing to do with the Dolphins other than they'd be insane to entertain any thought of this type of deal.
Depending on how it would be structured maybe not.

I'd prefer to draft pass rushers, or go the free agent route, but in Mack we are talking about one of the best in the NFL. The Dolphins last two #1's at defensive end were Dion Jordan and Charles Harris. Essentially a waste of two first round picks.

The trade rumor would make more sense, though, if Miami was closer to contending.

Minkah is good. No doubt, but you keep missing the fact he didn't buy in to what the Dolphins were doing. No way to know the Steelers would luck into 3-4 wins that shoulda, woulda, coulda been losses. It has happened. I'm not salty about any player who doesn't want to play for a team and doesn't want to fit a scheme. Dolphins got a decent (at the time good) offer and I'm good with it. Hindsight is a beautiful thing.

Minkah is good. No doubt, but you keep missing the fact he didn't buy in to what the Dolphins were doing. No way to know the Steelers would luck into 3-4 wins that shoulda, woulda, coulda been losses. It has happened. I'm not salty about any player who doesn't want to play for a team and doesn't want to fit a scheme. Dolphins got a decent (at the time good) offer and I'm good with it. Hindsight is a beautiful thing.
You can go a step further that he would have most likely left once he became a free agent.

I think we can all say we've worked with people who don't buy into the company/organization for whatever reason. They tend to be those negative people who bring everyone down.

Anyway, wish Miami could have gotten more in the trade, but we'll see who they end up drafting.

Can’t say anyone taking on that mack contract and parting with 2 #1s

This can’t be true. At his age, he can’t possibly be worth two 1s.

And he won’t make a dent into making this team a contender.

If this happens, it’s time to lose all faith.

Now he's a possible trade that could make sense for us, specially if all we need to give up is a 3rd day pick.

David Njoku TE, Cleveland Browns

ESPN's Jake Trotter believes the Browns will consider trading David Njoku this offseason.

This isn't a surprise after Njoku said he wasn't sure if he'll be back with the Browns next season. Cleveland has since fired Freddie Kitchens and brought in a new front office, but it's possible they also move on from Njoku, who has never really clicked with Baker Mayfield. Coming off a lost 2019, Njoku likely wouldn't return more than a Day 3 pick.

Source: ESPN

Feb 14, 2020, 6:21 PM ET
I would be surprised if we didn’t swap some of our picks for veterans the next two years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom