Kansas City Quarterbacks/passing game coordinator Mike Kafka | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kansas City Quarterbacks/passing game coordinator Mike Kafka

Throw a ton of cash at him and steal him away from Andy Reid.

Do it now before Eric Bieniemy gets hired as a HC and they elevate Kafka in KC.

He likely turns them down to stay in KC but this guy is the NEXT BIG THING.

If you're him would you rather come here to Miami or follow Bellamy to his next gig as his OC?

I'm going to where there's familiarity and 2 OCs haven't been OCs after their first season.

I’m hesitant to say anyone that has Patrick Mahomes is the next big coach. That’s like giving credit to Adam Gase in Denver
Exactly. Most of KC's big plays are just blown up plays that Mahomes creates something out of.

I’m hesitant to say anyone that has Patrick Mahomes is the next big coach. That’s like giving credit to Adam Gase in Denver
True, but to be fair, Manning was a known thing far, far before Gase. Mahomes is a young dude learning his craft, maybe Kafka had something to do with that? (Or Andy Reid)

He's probably next to be the OC if Bieniemy gets a HC job. Reid may go back to calling the plays though full time if Bieniemy leaves though, as i understand Bieniemy had to earn play calling duty.

But are you REALLY an OC when Reid is there?
I'd rather follow Bellamy and know i don't have that huge Andy Reid and Co shadow over me.
I can confirm here that Kafka is thought to be the heir apparent to Bieniemy. Your question about Reid is fair though, it took Bieniemy some time to earn the trust and Andy is just too good of an offensive guy to remain completely hands off. Im also on board with the notion of what do we really know about someone who coaches Patrick Mahomes other than he hasn't found a way to derail anything of course I think your avatar could probably pull that off as well.

Back
Top Bottom