kansas city's secondary???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kansas city's secondary????

stan marino

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was wondering how flexible is norv turner and his playbook??? Wouldnt this be a great week to dust off mcknight and go to 4 wr sets??? they suck in the secondary to begin with now may not have two of there db's....We havent thrown the ball that much maybe trying it against this defence may be a good confidence booster??? I think the coaches really stopped wanting to throw when fiedler got picked in indianapolis...but thats my opinion...now i think if were ever goin to use mcknight it should be in this game!!! GO PHINS

Ok...I got it! 4 wide outs...and then have Jay run it up the middle for a gain of 35 yds! haha

ok ok ok I know...it sounds stupid doesnt it?

My fault is that I'm to afraid of thinking we're going to win, just to have us get beat. So I'm more of the "half empty" kind of person. But I think if we play better offensively then we can and should win this one.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
He doesn't like 4 WR sets, but 3 WR and 1 TE he will do a lot.

Don't forget the fullback. ;)

Yes the Cheif have a bad secondary, but I doubt Norv will pass it much more than he did the first 3 weeks. We could try to throw for 300 yards against their week point, but why when their run defense isn't much better, and by running the ball will keep Holmes off the Feild. Getting in a shoot out is exactly what they want. Give any group of players in the NFL enough chances and eventaully someone will step up and make a play, and Feidler has shown a few times that he doesn't need great corners to make a horrible throw. I would run Ricky down their throat, and make thier offense travel the length of the feild against our d, because i doubt they could do it.

Originally posted by stan marino
I was wondering how flexible is norv turner and his playbook??? Wouldnt this be a great week to dust off mcknight and go to 4 wr sets??? they suck in the secondary to begin with now may not have two of there db's....We havent thrown the ball that much maybe trying it against this defence may be a good confidence booster??? I think the coaches really stopped wanting to throw when fiedler got picked in indianapolis...but thats my opinion...now i think if were ever goin to use mcknight it should be in this game!!! GO PHINS
no way :yell: why take out Rookie of the Year McMicheal for McDrops :confused:
In any case the CBs of KC will be hurting and we s/b able to take advantage w/whomever 3 WRs are out there :D

I love to say i told you so i thought i would bring this thread back from the dead. I was wrong about the Cheifs' o traveling the length of the feild, but how different would the game have been if Norv didn't turn this in to a shoot out, and stayed with RW?

We still would have lost. Everyone on the D was getting beat and not playing well.

Yeah our D got smoked!!! at least we lost in september for once!!! Maybe this means good things...Im sure we'll get back to running the ball next game, so our defense doesnt get smoked again!!! Lack of a pass rush seems to be an issue again just like last year...I hope everyone gets a little more positive on this site, its only one loss...with the pats coming to town if we win were in great shape again!!! Obviously fiedler needs some work, but we got a great team and they wont take that loss lightly!!! SO GO PHINS...

Back
Top Bottom