Kareem Hunt To Cleve = Chubb Available? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kareem Hunt To Cleve = Chubb Available?

Etuoo33

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It looks like Kareem Hunt May go to the Brownies maybe making Nick Chubb available. It may not take much of to pry a every down thumper to accent our breakaway threat. ....Thoughts?

It looks like Kareem Hunt May go to the Brownies maybe making Nick Chubb available. It may not take much of to pry a every down thumper to accent our breakaway threat. ....Thoughts?

Chubb was the 35th pick and played well. It will take much to get him. Also, RB is not our most pressing need.

Are we not expecting Hunt to serve a 6 game suspension?

It will be awhile before Cleveland can entertain the thought of trading Chubb.

There's no telling what his availability will be like this upcoming season. I'm sure his name will be on the commisioners exempt list. Killer deal for 1yr and 1 million. But I genuinely wouldn't think that Chubb or even Johnson are expendable without knowing what punsihment will be handed down.

Browns certainly aren’t doing their media darling image any favors. Glad it wasn’t us. My god can you imagine the flack we’d get? You all know how much they love to rip us apart. I figured the pats would be the ones.

Seeing as how most teams go with the rbbc approach I highly doubt Chubb is now available. Even if we're going to entertain the idea that he is available he's going to cost at least a 1st round pick since he was a high 2nd round pick and his value is now higher than his draft position.

I am curious when someone will ask Belichek why he thought it was ok to sign Cory Dillon.

Been like 10 years now, me thinks no one will ask.

Back
Top Bottom