Kareem Hunt To Cleve = Chubb Available? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kareem Hunt To Cleve = Chubb Available?

Chubb will not be available. He was only drafted last year and he has good upside. I may be wrong but it looks to me like the Browns are just adding talent to their roster. Kareem Hunt is facing a likely lengthy suspension because of the domestic violence issue and he probably represents future depth.

Cleveland drafts an LT and signs James to $11 mill per year. They now have an o-line to play ball behind.

This in no way suggests that Chubb is available.

It looks like Kareem Hunt May go to the Brownies maybe making Nick Chubb available. It may not take much of to pry a every down thumper to accent our breakaway threat. ....Thoughts?

It wouldn't surprise me if they went with a one-two punch similar to Kamara and Ingram. I guess they could feed Hunt 20 carries a game and give Chubb a handful, but I think they will try to utilise both guys, or at least they should and that will give Mayfield and their offense more weapons. Plus, they might feel they want security in case Hunt messes up again. So I don't see Chubb heading out the door unless they receive an offer that is too good to refuse.

Hunt is on a one year deal, Chubb is going to be a star barring injury.

Chubb arguably has more trade value right now than any RB in the league.

That being said I doubt they'll be trading him and if they did I wouldn't want to pay the piper.

No way they trade Chubb. It is his second year. Once they know how long Hunt's suspension will be, it might be Duke Johnson who is expendable. Until then, they keep all 3. The eas an article about it on PFT when they signed him on Monday.

The Titans were actively trying to trade Derrick Henry before the deadline.

Seeing a lot of these "oh lets trade for this guy" and "oh lets bring in this high priced FA". If we are truly in a rebuild process folks have to get it in their heads that if we are trade draft picks and giving out big money to FA's then we are not doing a good job of following the owners stated policy.

It's going to be a pretty uninspiring off season from a player acquisition perspective apart from perhaps the draft, people need to get into that way of thinking because if they don't there will be a melt down on here and other fan portals when we act in a very frugal manner.

I've always been a big fan of Chubb. The guy is a great power back with speed. But, RB's best years are usually their first 3 to 5, and his timetable doesn't really match up with our rebuild. We already have Drake and we'll probably add a younger RB in 2020 or 2021. Plus, I absolutely can't see us giving up draft picks to trade for players, particularly ones that are already in their prime.

Cleveland is trying win now. it seem that they found a good gm.

Back
Top Bottom