Karlos Dansby will not be franchized per Adam Schefter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Karlos Dansby will not be franchized per Adam Schefter

If miami doesn't go get this cat I'll be pissed. He's already made it clear that he likes miami and would be interested in playin for this team. Kid is still young and can actually make plays inside. Ayodele and Crowder aren't cuttin it and both could easily be replaced. First and foremost, none of our starting LB's are 3 down LB's. He is, and would end the talks of picking up mcclain in the 1st.

If he was to be tagged wouldn't he have to get the average of the top five players in the NFL not just his position?

This is an absolute must signing, we can't screw this one up. Dansby is the exact ILB we need and he'd be a true leader for the defense. If we could also get a FA NT then I think after the draft we could be in great shape to re-gain our rightful place as division champs.

I dont like this idea. He'd Have to show me he really wants to be in Miami before I'd give him any money. WE already trying to get rid of one ego inflated player.

If he was to be tagged wouldn't he have to get the average of the top five players in the NFL not just his position?

This is an absolute must signing, we can't screw this one up. Dansby is the exact ILB we need and he'd be a true leader for the defense. If we could also get a FA NT then I think after the draft we could be in great shape to re-gain our rightful place as division champs.

Exactly, in order to tag a player for a third straight year, he would get the average of the top five players. That would put him in the Manning/Brady catagory.

If he wants to be paid as the highest LB in the NFL you have to have some semblance of common scense and walk away

I dont like this idea. He'd Have to show me he really wants to be in Miami before I'd give him any money. WE already trying to get rid of one ego inflated player.

Since when was Karlos Dansby a ego inflated player? :crazy:

Last time I checked, he was one of the harder working players in th NFL.

sign Dansby, draft Mcclain. move Crowder back to outside Lber. and that is an instant improvement.

Back
Top Bottom