Karlos Dansby will not be franchized per Adam Schefter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Karlos Dansby will not be franchized per Adam Schefter

This is not news.....We all knew that he wasnt going to be tagged anyway.

Doesn't mean he'll be a Dolphin, let's wait and see. I really hope we sign him.

lol @ the shocker

its official hell be testing free agency why the negativity

They said on espn that the cardinals will try to resign dansby once he hits free agency so really he could end up staying in arizona....

As long as Washington doesn't offer him a boatload of cash (plus some cheap floozies and a key to the city), I think there is a very good chance Dansby ends up a Dolphin. The only other team I see, outside of Washington, as being a threat to Miami signing Dansby would be the Antonio Pierce-less NYG.

The Bidwells are notorious for not dishing out cash. If he hits free agency, I do not expect him to play in AZ.

I nornally hate FA's and bidding wars, but in this case instead of throwing money at mid-level pieces of **** like Gerbil and Wilford take the whole FA budget and throw it at Dansby. I would rather UDFA's get the other jobs than the **** we have seen. believe me guys like Bess et all will work their ***** off while the mercenaries take the guaranteed money and sit on their hineys

thats not really big news i think most people knew he wasnt going to get tagged

Back
Top Bottom