kastofsna mock #2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kastofsna mock #2

Houston reggie bush, HB, USC - easy choice
New Orleans matt leinart, QB, USC - yup
Green Bay mario williams, DE, nc state - would go with hawk, but williams impresses at combine and whatnot
N.Y. Jets deangelo williams, HB, memphis - great bowl and senior bowl pushes him way up
San Francisco a.j. hawk, LB, ohio state - perhaps a replacement for julian peterson? would make the pick even if peterson stays
Tennessee d'brickashaw ferguson, T, virginia - best tackle in draft. leinart is gone, mario williams is gone
Oakland haloti ngata, DT, oregon - sapp sucks, washington is almost done, rush defense is bad
Arizona vince young, QB, texas - sucks for arizona!
St. Louis jimmy williams, CB/S, vatech - may drop more
Detroit jon scott, T, texas - finally someone who isn't a receiver
Buffalo winston justice, T, USC - need a solid RT
Cleveland mathias kiwanuka, DE, boston college - BPA. interesting to see him in the 3-4
Philadelphia santonio holmes, WR, ohio state - obvious pick
Baltimore max jean-giles, G, georgia - they need T more, but jean-giles is too good to pass up
Miami jay cutler, QB, vanderbilt - QB of the future
Minnesota laurence maroney, RB, minnesota - stays at home and wins rookie of the year
Atlanta chad greenway, LB, iowa - BPA
Kansas City mike huff, S, texas - BPA for a bad secondary
Dallas demeco ryans, LB, alabama - good young defense, but the weakest part is clearly the ILBs
San Diego tye hill, CB, clemson - secondary needs help
Denver derek hagan, WR, arizona state - he's a LOT like rod smith
Carolina joe thomas, T, wisconsin - BPA. the line has sucked at run blocking this year
Tampa Bay marcus mcneill, T, auburn - tackle is the weakest part of the bucs' line
New England alan zemaitis, CB, penn state - perfect belechicky player
N.Y. Giants claude wroten, DT, LSU - umenyiora and strahan are great, but still soft in the middle
Pittsburgh tamba hali, DE, penn state - don't really need him, but BPA
Chicago vernon davis, TE, maryland - haven't had a good tight end since ditka
Cincinnati laron landry, S, LSU - weak secondary with almost no depth at safety
Jacksonville darnell bing, S, USC - some players have stepped up, but still not a very good corps of safetys
Denver marcedes lewis, TE, ucla - they need another weapon in the passing game
Seattle abdul hodge, LB, iowa - BPA
Indianapolis mike hass, WR, oregon state - reggie wayne is gone, hass is pretty much the same player

Wow, can't say much. I personally don't think Minnesota uses their first on a RB, but if they do that is a good choice. Don't have much to back it up, but I thought I remembered reading last year that their FO does not like to use their first on a RB. That they feel there are typically some great backs later.

You think Hass could bring his stock up that much?:confused: Otherwise very good mock.

very good job. but i just don't see the jets letting d'brick get by them. left tackles are at a premium while rb's have lost a lot of value of late. evidence of this just last year as both edgerin and shaun alexander could be had for a 2nd rounder and no takers. i really like the order of talent and the "need" of the teams. still not sure about cutler at our pick. right now its probably about 20 spots too high, by draft time it might be 10 spots too low. look forward to reading your next mock, especially after the senior bowl.

That was a solid Mock Draft! Kastofsna this is the only time I will see a lot of people agreeing with you rather then disagreeing

good mock only thing i dont like is hass in the 1st hes a 1st day guy probobly but doubt he brings his stock up that much. Good player though ;)

:lol: Only you could deliver quite possibly the most negative undertone to a mock draft in history. Did you make one positive comment about a team? :lol:

But I still am not sold on Cutler. I hope he has a bad senior bowl and slips. I doubt we could get him in the 2nd even if he did slip, but who knows?

Oboy said:
Wow, can't say much. I personally don't think Minnesota uses their first on a RB, but if they do that is a good choice. Don't have much to back it up, but I thought I remembered reading last year that their FO does not like to use their first on a RB. That they feel there are typically some great backs later.

Well, you have to remember that Minnesota's front office will be out of a job by the time this upcomming draft rolls around.

Anyway, I liked the mock, and I liked our pick.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Good mock. I hope we do pick up Cutler.

I'd love to have cutler or leinart but cutler at 15 right now might be a stretch we'll see after the combine and senior bowl the kid could be a top 15 pick easy but right now just a lil bit of a stretch...still love to get him ;)

very good draft. Now that we are picking at #16 I like the idea of Cutler....

Back
Top Bottom