kastofsna mock #2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kastofsna mock #2

Is your Mario Williams to Green Bay #3 a BPA pick? If it is then I understand, if not then it doesn't make sense because Green Bay already has two very good DEs in KGB & Aaron Kampman.

Good mock, though I'd rather trade up for Leinart than have Cutler. But either way is still good.

SF doesnt need DBrick? I dont know would make sense to protect their investment in Smith. Tag Peterson and take some online or trade down.

I think the reason everyone think is a good mock is the fact he has Cutler to us at 16...I don't think he'll be there....so I'd say we go Greenway or Hoff or even a DT if we go defence...but I think is very posible now that we go LT at 16...specially if Hoff, Greenway,Cutler and Bing and Landry are all gone.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Where's R. Wright...DT Texas? Joe Thomas OT Wisc...I believe injured his knee...besides has he declared yet?

fishypete said:
Where's R. Wright...DT Texas? Joe Thomas OT Wisc...I believe injured his knee...besides has he declared yet?
wright has dropped on a lot of people's boards, although he's still probably one of the best in the country at his position. thomas got hurt, so i doubt he's declaring

kastofsna120 said:
wright has dropped on a lot of people's boards, although he's still probably one of the best in the country at his position. thomas got hurt, so i doubt he's declaring

Who's boards? He's a first round DT clear and simple....far better than Ngata...who hurt his knee also. Don't be surprised to see him in a Dolphin uniform.

side note....Did you see who was scouting the game last night? Saban...maybe he wanted to see up front a couple players from both teams...although I would think PSU would have a edge....since they have more seniors leaving.

fishypete said:
Who's boards? He's a first round DT clear and simple....far better than Ngata...who hurt his knee also. Don't be surprised to see him in a Dolphin uniform.
well guess what? you're the only one who thinks that. after the great game against OSU, wright has slipped, plain and simple. i've seen him as low as the 4th best DT (which i disagree with, but it's a mock draft, not my rankings of the positions)

fishypete said:
side note....Did you see who was scouting the game last night? Saban...maybe he wanted to see up front a couple players from both teams...although I would think PSU would have a edge....since they have more seniors leaving.
lemme guess, because they were at the game, you now think they're going to draft a penn state or FSU player? your concrete thinking is awesome petey

fishypete said:

lol, he was there coz he's the Dolphins coach and was involved in the pre-game...

Tamba Hali is the only first round guy that was on show last night.

fishypete said:

Far better than Nagata? I'll have to disagree there.I think Ngata will be the first DT off the board in april for sure...not saying your guy is bad but he'll go late 1st early 2nd imo....Ngata will go top 10......I hope you're right and Ngata's stll there at 16.....Nick would use about 2 seconds of his 15 minutes to take Ngata.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

kastofsna120 said:
Houston reggie bush, HB, USC - easy choice
New Orleans matt leinart, QB, USC - yup
Green Bay mario williams, DE, nc state - would go with hawk, but williams impresses at combine and whatnot
N.Y. Jets deangelo williams, HB, memphis - great bowl and senior bowl pushes him way up
San Francisco a.j. hawk, LB, ohio state - perhaps a replacement for julian peterson? would make the pick even if peterson stays
Tennessee d'brickashaw ferguson, T, virginia - best tackle in draft. leinart is gone, mario williams is gone
Oakland haloti ngata, DT, oregon - sapp sucks, washington is almost done, rush defense is bad
Arizona vince young, QB, texas - sucks for arizona!
St. Louis jimmy williams, CB/S, vatech - may drop more
Detroit jon scott, T, texas - finally someone who isn't a receiver
Buffalo winston justice, T, USC - need a solid RT
Cleveland mathias kiwanuka, DE, boston college - BPA. interesting to see him in the 3-4
Philadelphia santonio holmes, WR, ohio state - obvious pick
Baltimore max jean-giles, G, georgia - they need T more, but jean-giles is too good to pass up
Miami jay cutler, QB, vanderbilt - QB of the future
Minnesota laurence maroney, RB, minnesota - stays at home and wins rookie of the year
Atlanta chad greenway, LB, iowa - BPA
Kansas City mike huff, S, texas - BPA for a bad secondary
Dallas demeco ryans, LB, alabama - good young defense, but the weakest part is clearly the ILBs
San Diego tye hill, CB, clemson - secondary needs help
Denver derek hagan, WR, arizona state - he's a LOT like rod smith
Carolina joe thomas, T, wisconsin - BPA. the line has sucked at run blocking this year
Tampa Bay marcus mcneill, T, auburn - tackle is the weakest part of the bucs' line
New England alan zemaitis, CB, penn state - perfect belechicky player
N.Y. Giants claude wroten, DT, LSU - umenyiora and strahan are great, but still soft in the middle
Pittsburgh tamba hali, DE, penn state - don't really need him, but BPA
Chicago vernon davis, TE, maryland - haven't had a good tight end since ditka
Cincinnati laron landry, S, LSU - weak secondary with almost no depth at safety
Jacksonville darnell bing, S, USC - some players have stepped up, but still not a very good corps of safetys
Denver marcedes lewis, TE, ucla - they need another weapon in the passing game
Seattle abdul hodge, LB, iowa - BPA
Indianapolis mike hass, WR, oregon state - reggie wayne is gone, hass is pretty much the same player

How soon before Mock #3 your list is out of order now......

Back
Top Bottom