Kay-Jay Harris? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kay-Jay Harris?

WeVie

Champion Of The Beards!
Reaction score
So what is the deal with KJ? Is he still around or what? No one seems to be talking about him anymore. I for one was excited about him. I was at the game when he ran for 337 yards I think it was. I think he can be a great back in the NFL but no one seems to be talking about him anymore as I said. So is he still on the team?

i agrre with you everybody is talking about gordon but for me he is overated he ran like 1.2 yrds per carry last season our best backs are ronnie ricky k j morris and then lamar

Well...nothing's happening right now, so there's nothing to talk about. Wait until camp starts, then you'll see a whole bunch of Kay-Jay threads popping up.

campeonaso said:
everybody is talking about gordon but for me he suck he ran like 1.2 yrds per carry last season

I'll be nice and reply to this remark with a smiley...:shakeno:

campeonaso said:
i agrre with you everybody is talking about gordon but for me he suck he ran like 1.2 yrds per carry last season our best backs are ronnie ricky k j morris and then lamar

What has KJ done in the NFL? Nothing. Lamar played for how many games before he got injured? You also think we should cut our CB's when we're needing depth. :rolleyes:

I was just wondering about him because on one had said anything about him but everyone is talking about all of the other backs we have. Just not him.

campeonaso said:
i agrre with you everybody is talking about gordon but for me he is overated he ran like 1.2 yrds per carry last season our best backs are ronnie ricky k j morris and then lamar

:rolleyes: Yeah those 35 carries behind the worst offensive line ive ever watched play really spoke volumes on Gordon's ability....

Lamar Gordon wasn't anything special in St. Louis though. The Rams drafted Stephen Jackson to replace the great Marshal Faulk. Why didn't the Rams just not have Lamar replace Faulk. They saw he couldn't do anything in St. Louis and he was good trade bait for a draft pick. The Rams ended up doing a smart move by getting rid of him and drafting Jackson. I think that Lamar can be our 4th or 5th back and thats about it.

Valbon8 said:
Lamar Gordon wasn't anything special in St. Louis though. The Rams drafted Stephen Jackson to replace the great Marshal Faulk. Why didn't the Rams just not have Lamar replace Faulk. They saw he couldn't do anything in St. Louis and he was good trade bait for a draft pick. The Rams ended up doing a smart move by getting rid of him and drafting Jackson. I think that Lamar can be our 4th or 5th back and thats about it.

exactly... i never saw much from Gordon with St. Louis either... he's not a creator.... and now he's damaged goods... another of Wanny's (Spielman's?) seemingly endless string of mindless maneuvers last summer... perhaps second only to giving up Ogunleye for Booker... zzzz

WeVie said:
So what is the deal with KJ? Is he still around or what? No one seems to be talking about him anymore. I for one was excited about him. I was at the game when he ran for 337 yards I think it was. I think he can be a great back in the NFL but no one seems to be talking about him anymore as I said. So is he still on the team?

With all due respect, where have you been? I've talked about him on four differant threads this past week alone!?

Keep in mind, after the first mini-camp, the rookies can't come in and work out with the veterans until after their class graduates, whether they are in school or not. None of the rookies, either draftees or UDFA's are likely to be heard from until the first all team camp in mid-June.

With six guys looking for three maybe four slots, even 4th quarter "garbage time" will likely be important to their chances.

Back
Top Bottom