kay jay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kay jay

tndolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
how good of a chance does harris have of making the team and contributing

If he's competing with Minor, he's made the team...really tho, KayJay has a good chance of making the team. He could be affected if RW actually does come back. But I'd like to see the order of Brown, Morris, KayJay or Brown, Williams, KayJay (assuming he actually returns and can be effective).

LarryFinFan said:
If he's competing with Minor, he's made the team...really tho, KayJay has a good chance of making the team. He could be affected if RW actually does come back. But I'd like to see the order of Brown, Morris, KayJay or Brown, Williams, KayJay (assuming he actually returns and can be effective).

KayJay is a lot cheaper so I would be all for it. Allow us to spend money elsewhere...especially once Brown signs his phat contract.

I think that our RB depth will look like this

1.Ronnie Brown
2.Lamar Gordon
3.Morris(will be like Moe Williams)
4.Kay Jay Harris

I hope he beats out Minor and makes the team. He seems hungry and a little pissed that he went undrafted, hopefully he will motivated.

tndolfan said:
how good of a chance does harris have of making the team and contributing

100%

Minor has been given a chance and couldnt make it happen. This indrafted FA was signed for 2 years. Minor only signed for 1. Saban might be thinking this guy has something special to offer. Plus he got the size and decent speed.

Brown
Gordon
Harris

IMO

If he goes down to 230 pounds and stays there, K.J. definitely has the speed...

My depth chart is......

1. Ronnie
2. Ricky
3.Gordon
4. Kay-Jay

~~~or~~~~

1. Ronnie
2.Gordon
3. KAy-Jay
4.Minor

Undrafted for a reason folks. At most maybe 3 rookie free agents will make this team. He has a 50/50 shot to unseat Minor but Morris might still beat him out. We shall see.

Not one person here can claim he has an excellent shot. Rookie free agents are always a longshot.

I've seen a half a dozen WVU games. I don't see KJ as a legit recieving back.

Other thing, WVU spits 1000yrd rushers every year since Rich. R took over the program.

I'd say he's got a mediocre shot at making it, like VanDolPhan said......... He was undrafted for a reason. I'd say all of these UDFA's are a long shot to make the team. How Ironic would it be though if Kay Jay turned out to be a GREAT back.......While it would be awesome that we have 2 really good RB's, it would kind of suck that we used the #2 pick on a RB, and got one just as good that was undrafted(I really doubt this will happen though)

oh come on here troops wheres the optimisium ( spp) look at where denver found there great rbs there is no reason that these guys cant make it because this was a deep draft at certain positions. all i am saying is lets give these rookies a chance . for heavens sakes we still have dave's players on the squad and they haven't improved all that much if at all.

Back
Top Bottom